Attention All Planets

GhostGirl

On behalf of the admininstrators of TRF, I hereby present the nineteenth Solar Federalist badge to D-13...Whether doing a midair 360 grab in the half-pipe (and landing a fakie), drumming or religiously watching The O.C. smile.gif, you're beautiful and wise, the personification of a New World Woman! I've loved getting to know you, D...you handle yourself with humor and grace. You make everybody here smile every time you post.

D-13, you have assumed control...

user posted image

of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 019...keep representing the female fan base up there in the Great White North, skiing (okay, snowboarding) fast through the woods...

WOOT! Congratulations!

Congratulations! trink39.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 23 2005, 02:42 AM)
D!!!!!!!!  trink36.gif  trink36.gif  trink36.gif  trink36.gif  trink36.gif  trink36.gif  trink36.gif

This is too funny. That's exactly what I said in my head and then I srolled down and saw it.

D!!!!!!!!! trink36.gif trink36.gif trink36.gif trink36.gif trink36.gif trink36.gif trink36.gif

Excellent job!!!!! Wear the badge with pride.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 23 2005, 01:33 AM)
D!!!! Where the hell did you come from???? rofl3.gif You were way behind me yesterday! Well, until GG comes in on Monday, I'll put the badge in your sig to hold you over! You rock! yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

ahahaha I know eh!? well I liked the number 19 so I was like...hmm I can do it! had to stay up late with my brain frying and post whoring! hahaha sneaky little devil I am! thanks! laugh.gif trink36.gif

I Would like to say thanks to everyone!!! This is the best board out there and there are sooooo many new people that I've met on here. This is truly a good people board thats fur sure! Thanks again guys! wub.gif

trink36.gif

Good job, D! I like how your tone is always so upbeat and positive. Your posts are a lot of fun! yes.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif trink36.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 23 2005, 02:15 PM)
Good job, D! I like how your tone is always so upbeat and positive. Your posts are a lot of fun! yes.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif trink36.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thanks Jack!! I try and make them as postive as I can! smile.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 24 2005, 03:32 AM)
Another New World Woman assumes control.

Yes....it's only a matter of time...we will rule the world.

Wait, we already do. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Archived