ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 85th Solar Federalist badge to Grandpa Grizz...

Grizz, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 085...

Congratulations to a Grizzled Rush veteran!

QUOTE (Grandpa Grizz @ Aug 4 2006, 09:06 PM)
I would like to thank you all for your obligatory kudos commemorating my rather slow achievement of this honorable posting level, which would be completely meaningless to normal people.

Way to go Grizz. 2112 excellent posts. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

grizz is definitely one of my favorite peeps on this board, not to mention the only one (besides my wife) who i've met physically in person!

shortly i'll be living in the same town or REAL close by to bill, and i very much looking foward to it. he's a really sweet and good natured guy, and i'm glad to have him as a friend. yes.gif

bill, it took you freakin' forever to get your badge, but you made it buddy! yes.gif

enjoy the prestige that comes with your well-deserved place in the hallowed hall. trink39.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 4 2006, 10:57 PM)
Well done Grandpa ! Slow posting is cool. I figure it generally means that one's not posting bs. ((No offense to those that post bs wink.gif ))
trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

pff...no offense...we all know you hate me tongue.gif

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Aug 4 2006, 11:21 PM)
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 12:15 AM

wtf? Is my computer all screwy again or what?

No, GG had this thread made up since July 27th, knowing Grizz could get to 2112 at any time. We had it hidden away until needed. All I do is put the correct date in the badge plaque, bump the thread, and move it out to RS. We've done that with quite a few of the Solar Feds. cool.gif

Nice one Grandpa yes.gif

...and looking forwad to calling you Professor sometime in 2008!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Disco

I would like to thank you all for your obligatory kudos commemorating my rather slow achievement of this honorable posting level, which would be completely meaningless to normal people.

"its the big one elizibeth ! im commin to join ya honey."

well bill thank god your not normal cause we all know just how dam much this means to you. wink.gif

CONGRATS ! cat.gif BOWLS OF CAT MILK FOR EVERYONE ! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 4 2006, 09:15 PM)

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WERE ALL EXCELLENT ? DID YOU READ ALL OF THEM. IM WILLING TO BET THERE WERE A FEW THAT WERE SUBPAR. trink38.gif

Congrats to ya, Grizz! Well done and good posting! 653.gif common001.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 5 2006, 03:02 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 4 2006, 09:15 PM)

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WERE ALL EXCELLENT ? DID YOU READ ALL OF THEM. IM WILLING TO BET THERE WERE A FEW THAT WERE SUBPAR. trink38.gif

Tick, that was just so wrong. dazed025.gif

Funny z7shysterical.gif , but wrong. dazed025.gif

tongue.gif

YAY BILL!!!!

yeah... it took me forever to get to 2112 too....

cheer.gif common001.gif cheer.gif

Archived