ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 83rd Solar Federalist badge to Bastille Night...Let them eat cake! At night? tongue.gif Bastille's posts are almost always funny, and being a huge Monty Python and Simpsons fan, that's not a surprise. I'm guessing the regular intake of beer (and coffee) is also a contributing factor. biggrin.gif BN is a HUGE Rush fan, and there isn't a forum here at TRF that he hasn't felt right at home in. In fact, he was just seen streaking through Grand Designs! bolt.gif

Bastille, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 083...

Congratulations! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/Congrats20-20rainbow20-20FABULOUS20.gif

Way to go!!! you are well deserving of this!!! great posting and I look forward to the day I get this biggrin.gif

here's to you Tom trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 23 2006, 08:16 PM)
Bastille's posts are almost always funny,

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

aw, you're the best man.

Congratulations. trink39.gif

and whatever i said in chat t'other night......must have been good

Way to go Bastille!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/congrats10.gif

It's always a pleasure to read what you post, and meeting you was fantastic. You are a great guy, and I can't wait to party with you again!

trink39.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/Crusty_claps.gif

Congratulations, Bastille Night! trink39.gif

I've heard nothing but great things about you from those who met you at Rushcon. I'm looking forward to meeting you in Toronto next year. Wear that badge proudly. You deserve the recognition. smile.gif

Seeing as BN has become one of the premier scramblers (in fact he's the current champ and has been paying more attention these days than some Irish broadcasters we could mention), there's only one form of tribute I can pay

Neil's Conga Baits Long Tail - Truth!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Congrats, Bastille Night! Well done! 653.gif trink39.gif common001.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif

Hey, thanks for the kind words everybody!! This really is one of my favorite places to hang out, all because of you fine folks. I can honestly say that I really like almost everybody here. laugh.gif

Now let's drink!! I spent the day cleaning our house for company, and the winebox is now open (but first I must solve Madra's anagram, and make up a new one for the Rush Word Scramble... 1022.gif )

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Congrats Bastille Night on a job well done. cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Archived