ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the Solar Federalist badge to Jawk Jaw...Here it ain't! When you first appeared on TRF, we didn't know what the hell you were jawking about. Quite honestly, we were jawkified (though we didn't know it at the time tongue.gif). You started out at a golf course, but you chose here to make a home for your unique sense of jawkability. You recently had the honor of being the first pinned thread in GD, and we couldn't have picked a better jawker. Some people still don't understand you, but after 2112 posts, your jawkiness endures.

Jawk Jaw, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. JJ...

So continue to support American soda, bake the rolls, and don't forget the mustard! Congratulations! 1022.gif

Way to go Jawk Strap ! applaudit.gif

It's fitting that you became Solar Federalist on a day of Rushian significance: Bastille Day ! And although I believe that your minions are all on acid wink.gif , you definitely are an important entity. So keep on jawking and jawing ! smile.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 16 2006, 08:18 PM)
On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the Solar Federalist badge to Jawk Jaw...Here it ain't! When you first appeared on TRF, we didn't know what the hell you were jawking about. Quite honestly, we were jawkified (though we didn't know it at the time tongue.gif). You started out at a golf course, but you chose here to make a home for your unique sense of jawkability. You recently had the honor of being the first pinned thread in GD, and we couldn't have picked a better jawker. Some people still don't understand you, but after 2112 posts, your jawkiness endures.

user posted image

So continue to support American soda, bake the rolls, and don't forget the mustard! Congratulations! 1022.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Congrats to Jawk Jaw, the greatest thread in the universe!!!!!

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif

Now this is just hilarious! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

spit6ph.gif OMFFFFGGGG z7shysterical.gif

0mann , LOL what can i say ol JawKA of mine laugh.gif

wtFg!!

ur ALWAYZ there for a laff & a giggle and even some

really great Advise!!!

Congrats to the 1st Thread evA to get a 2112 Badge cheer.gif applaudit.gif common001.gif

DunoIfThisIsAGoodThingOrJustAbunchaJawkinAdminsGone fing.gif wacko.gif unsure.gif

Well anyhowz...

for the EvA question of JJ ....

http://www.rosincoven.com/Gallery/Photos/EdwardianII/images/where.jpg

confused13.gif

common001.gif cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif

Edited: Im ahh buzzin & cant f*ckin type wacko.gif laugh.gif trink39.gif

wow ! i am truly touched.(like you all dont know that.) when i started the thread on a whim it was meant to showcase an off beat brand of humor and to make folks say wtf.gif is this ? jawk jaw earning a badge is far beyond comprehention , so keep up the good work all and remember , if your gonna walk the walk then you better jawk the jawk !

1022.gif JAWK JAW ! 1022.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

common001.gif cheer.gif common001.gif cheer.gif common001.gif cheer.gif

CONGRATS to JAWK JAW on its longevity and the first thread to receive entry into the elitist HALLOWED HALL......... may the JAWK be JAWING for another 2112 POSTS and beyond. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

CONGRATS JAWK JAW!!!

1022.gif cheer.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif joker.gif 1022.gif cheer.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif joker.gif

From what I've seen this is the funniest thread

and deserves the HONOR of receiving a 2112

badge. The creator must be NUTS!!! Along with

posters, of course... fing.gif

KEEP ON JAWKING!!!

joker.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 16 2006, 09:18 PM)

user posted image

GG... sniff... that was the sweetest 2112 dedication post you've ever written... sniff... i'm a bit verklempt right now... hang on... be back.

Okay... i'm back. Jawk Jaw... you have made this board a much Jawkkier place. With your sense of wit and irreverence, you make TRF complete. yes.gif

Even with daily doses of you, and occassional visits to your alternate realities of Jawk, I just can't get enough JAWK JAW!!!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'm proud to call you my friend, Jawk Jaw. yes.gif

trink39.gif

Way to go!!! Keep on Jawkkin'!!! yes.gif

wub.gif

rose.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/jjworking4.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/magic7.jpg http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/jawkjaw2112-1.jpg http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/jawkjawjoy.jpg

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jul 18 2006, 05:42 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jul 18 2006, 03:09 PM)
Yay For Jerk Jaw 653.gif  653.gif

But if JJ get's a badge shouldn't JJ go in the hall? confused13.gif'

Even if it's a thread?

Anyone with an answer?

no.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jul 18 2006, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jul 18 2006, 03:09 PM)
Yay For Jerk Jaw 653.gif  653.gif

But if JJ get's a badge shouldn't JJ go in the hall? confused13.gif'

Even if it's a thread?

Anyone with an answer?

I was thinking about it...after dinner I'll put some more thoiught into it. biggrin.gif

Archived