ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 79th Solar Federalist badge to doubled_mystic...he's been here for only a few months, but for some reason, he seems to like it here! And he also seems to like baseball, and judging from his Food Association posts, spicy food! Mystic is one of the recent crop of newer members who dove right in and started posting like mad, and we say, keep 'em coming! biggrin.gif

mystic, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 079...

Congratulations, and pass the guacamole! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Unless I'm just not seeing it here in RS somewhere...

I can't believe nobody started a thread for mystic...he's been past 2112 for a few days now! Me and GG didn't notice (we just gave *Limelight* his badge on Tuesday and didn't notice mystic was that close behind him), but I can't believe nobody else picked up on this?? We're all asleep at the wheel this week!

Here's to doubled_mystic, TRF's 79th Solar Federalist! trink39.gif

For now, your badge has been added to the Hallowed Hall, and below is a mini-badge that you can add to your sig, if you wish. GG should be along tomorrow to officially present you your badge. Congrats!

user posted image

Congrats!!!

keep up the postin!!! yes.gif

trink39.gif common001.gif cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif

bekloppt.gif

CONGRATULATIONS doubled mystic on an amazing achievement on becoming the newest Solar Federalist. applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

Congrats, DM! I'm right behind ya, dude!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/Congrats20-20rainbow20-20FABULOUS20.gif

Way to go DM!

Well done, DM!

Finally! We're so sorry for the unusually long delay in getting you your badge. Besides your feat slipping under the radar for the first few days, GG has been sick and really busy with her family, and today was the first chance she's had to tackle this post. We appreciate your patience, mystic. yes.gif

And now we have GR and Milton's to do! ohmy.gif

Archived