Who Is a Bigger Punk Ass Bitch???

JohnRogers

I'm with Surrender74 on this one....and I wanted to say this just to PISS YOU OFF! :LOL: :D :P

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananafinger.gif

• Like 1

If someone walked up to me on the street or in a bar and asked me the same question, I would get the feeling they would start swinging fists at me if they didn't like my answer. Soooooo....I'll refrain and enjoy my Switzerland status.
  • Like 1

A hard game! Kroeger bigger punk ass over Durant because Nickelback.

Lochte over Kroeger, though, because 32 yr. old acting like 19 yr old and throwing away millions of dollars.

But Bieber over everyone so far because, Beiber!

• Like 2

How did these three words get put together? Punk ass bitch? What does "ass" mean in this context because if you look at it it doesn't make grammatical sense.

I think it's just to add some emphasis. He's a "Punk Ass"..."He's a "Dumb Ass"..."Punk Bitch" , Punk Ass Bitch all work. It makes more sense than "Ass Hat". :LOL:

• Like 2

Justin Bieber or 50 Cent?

Bieber still wins worse punk over Fifty Cent, I think. Fifty got shot in the side of the face one time and has survived. I think Justin Bieber would melt into a puddle on the spot and run down the drain or something . . . .

• Like 1

Ryan Lochte gets a pass.

Dude has spent his entire life in the water, of course he got into trouble on land...

Have you ever seen a fish out of water??

The answer to this question is easy.

It's Eddie Van Halen

• Like 2

Bieber still wins worse punk over Fifty Cent, I think. Fifty got shot in the side of the face one time and has survived. I think Justin Bieber would melt into a puddle on the spot and run down the drain or something . . . .

50 Cent got shot? :o

50 Cent got shot? :o

It was a really long time ago, I think like 15 years ago or something. Didn't mean to upset you! A car pulled up next to his and a guy fired several shots- Fifty Cent was hit in the face, arm and leg I think. I do remember he was in the hospital for several days, but came out OK as we can see! :)