Which character are you? #Gilligan's Island

JohnnyBlaze

This was well before my time...

Before mine too but I saw it anyway. :)

I've never even seen it.

You are Mary Ann and that's all there is to it. Anyone that's seen the show and has good sense would agree with me.

Aw.... thank you. :) :blush:

• Like 1

I've never even seen it.

You are Mary Ann and that's all there is to it. Anyone that's seen the show and has good sense would agree with me.

Ah, so you're familiar with Mary Ann!

I've never even seen it.

Only by name. I've had to Google the show, but still never saw it. I assume it was good.

• Like 1

I've never even seen it.

Only by name. I've had to Google the show, but still never saw it. I assume it was good.

Well...

1) Are you short?

2) Do you sometimes wear pigtails?

3) Do you often wear short shorts?

4) Are you good at raising vegetables?

5) Can you make coconut cream pie?

Even if you answer "no" to everything, you're still Mary Ann!

I've never even seen it.

Well...

1) Are you short?

1) I'm 5ft 3ins

2) Ponytail

3) Mainly jeans

4) No

5) No

I've never even seen it.

Well...

1) Are you short?

1) I'm 5ft 3ins

2) Ponytail

3) Mainly jeans

4) No

5) No

Congratulations, you're Mary Ann! :LOL:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Ann_Summers

And you're 2 centimeters taller than me! :)

I've never even seen it.

Well...

1) Are you short?

1) I'm 5ft 3ins

2) Ponytail

3) Mainly jeans

4) No

5) No

Congratulations, you're Mary Ann! :LOL:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Ann_Summers

And you're 2 centimeters taller than me! :)

Yay for Mary Ann! :yay:

• Like 1

Something very Spinal Tap about this.

And if I'm going to show The Mosquitoes, then the Honey Bees are inevitable.

Yeah, these are bad but bad in the same way as looking at your drawings when you were 6 years old. :LOL:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Something very Spinal Tap about this.

And if I'm going to show The Mosquitoes, then the Honey Bees are inevitable.

Yeah, these are bad but bad in the same way as looking at your drawings when you were 6 years old. :LOL:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ginger's movements in that vid are hypnotic.

I am 'And the rest'...

those characters in the later seasons of Gilligan who, in the theme song, get relegated to the side lines as if they didn't matter.

So Professor/Mary Ann, I guess...which is a fair assessment of me + plus a dollop of Gilligan.

Yeah, that's me. ;)

• Like 1

I am 'And the rest'...

those characters in the later seasons of Gilligan who, in the theme song, get relegated to the side lines as if they didn't matter.

So Professor/Mary Ann, I guess...which is a fair assessment of me + plus a dollop of Gilligan.

Yeah, that's me. ;)

Nah, the "and the rest" lyric was in the first season. "The professor and Mary Ann" was added in the second season and used again for the third.

Trivia:

It was Bob "Gilligan" Denver who insisted that the "the professor and Mary Ann" line be added. He threatened that if those two characters weren't mentioned then he'd want his name OUT of the theme too ---> The studio added "the professor and Mary Ann."

WTG little buddy!

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29400000/Hi-Fi-Gilligan-gilligans-island-29476965-832-622.jpg

• Like 1

I am 'And the rest'...

Yeah, that's me. ;)

Nah, the "and the rest" lyric was in the first season. "The professor and Mary Ann" was added in the second season and used again for the third.

Trivia:

It was Bob "Gilligan" Denver who insisted that the "the professor and Mary Ann" line be added. He threatened that if those two characters weren't mentioned then he'd want his name OUT of the theme too ---> The studio added "the professor and Mary Ann."

WTG little buddy!

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29400000/Hi-Fi-Gilligan-gilligans-island-29476965-832-622.jpg

Ah...ok, that makes more sense. Well, good for Bob Denver! I always thought that was unfair. I mean, it's two characters! How hard was it to include them?! Especially when the Professor was so vital to their survival on the island...he invented everything they used! And Mary Ann...what'd she do to anyone anyhow...she was just sweet and cute. The girl-next-door counterpart to the movie star, speaking of, while I'm here, WHO THE HELL WEARS A SEQUINED FULL LENGTH EVENING GOWN ON A FISHING BOAT TOUR?!! At least Mary Ann was dressed appropriately for the trip. The movie star and Mrs. Howl were the ones who should've been relegated to 'and the rest'...then never did a damn thing!...just griped about being on the island, and not having this or that. USELESS! Grrrr...Anyhow...I will now stop griping about the unfairness of Gilligan's Island.

Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 1

I am 'And the rest'...

Yeah, that's me. ;)

Trivia:

WTG little buddy!

Ah...ok, that makes more sense. Well, good for Bob Denver! I always thought that was unfair. I mean, it's two characters! How hard was it to include them?! Especially when the Professor was so vital to their survival on the island...he invented everything they used! And Mary Ann...what'd she do to anyone anyhow...she was just sweet and cute. The girl-next-door counterpart to the movie star, speaking of, while I'm here, WHO THE HELL WEARS A SEQUINED FULL LENGTH EVENING GOWN ON A FISHING BOAT TOUR?!! At least Mary Ann was dressed appropriately for the trip. The movie star and Mrs. Howl were the ones who should've been relegated to 'and the rest'...then never did a damn thing!...just griped about being on the island, and not having this or that. USELESS! Grrrr...Anyhow...I will now stop griping about the unfairness of Gilligan's Island.

If you could be stranded on the island with only one of them, who would it be? Not including the professor.

Probably Mary Ann...she's the one least likely to drive me to kill her. Plus she seems like she's pull her own weight when it came to survival. And she's cute, so even though I don't swing that way, it's an island, and we're stranded, and stranger things have happened. ;)
  • Like 1