Meet and Greet John Rogers Thread: Got Questions Ask the Rodge

JohnRogers

Hi I'm John, I thought I should introduce myself. I'm a ne...eh-ah member at TRF. I love :rush: but I'm deeper than that. Here I'll tell you aboot myself and answer your questions.

The story begins in the year of 1967 in a place called Queens New York...

• Like 1

Let me be the first to welcome you to The Rush Forum. :codger:

Hiya, John! :hi:

1967? The Summer of Love?? How romantic!! :angel:

What part of Queens are you from? :madra:

Thanks Lorraine! I started lurking in 2008 and after 15,000 posts I thought it was time to introduce myself*.

Ed an Irish cop in the city married the former Freda Camacho from the Bronx and bought a nice two story home in Maspeth...

*It was Lorraine's idea for me to introduce myself. I thank her for helping me break out of my shell.

• Like 2

Have you had public lice long? :unsure:

I don't think I ever had crabs. Still I believe everyone needs to be aware, to be examined, a simple Brazilian treatment can prevent people from the suffering of Pubic Lice. Unfortunately there are no "walks", ribbons or NFL awareness month for Pubic Lice.

Yo.

Do you like chocolate?

Yes ever since 1976. It was a beautiful fall morning in Manhattan, I was walking along the street minding my own business while eating peanut butter. When some dumb rube who was eating chocolate wasn't paying attention to where he was walking. He walked right into me, nearly knocking me over. We almost threw blows at one another. Screaming at each other!

"You got chocolate in my peanut butter"!

"You got peanut butter in my chocolate"!

Yet we both found the accidental mixture to be nearly intoxicating. We hugged right there on the street apologizing to one another and vowed to stay in touch. Alas we wrote to each other less frequently over time, I dont know whatever became of Harry Burnett Reese.

• Like 3

Let me be the first to welcome you to The Rush Forum. :codger:

Hiya, John! :hi:

1967? The Summer of Love?? How romantic!! :angel:

What part of Queens are you from? :madra:

Thanks Lorraine! I started lurking in 2008 and after 15,000 posts I thought it was time to introduce myself*.

Ed an Irish cop in the city married the former Freda Camacho from the Bronx and bought a nice two story home in Maspeth...

*It was Lorraine's idea for me to introduce myself. I thank her for helping me break out of my shell.

Better late than never, John. :)

Have you had public lice long? :unsure:

I don't think I ever had crabs. Still I believe everyone needs to be aware, to be examined, a simple Brazilian treatment can prevent people from the suffering of Pubic Lice. Unfortunately there are no "walks", ribbons or NFL awareness month for Pubic Lice.

We'll see what we can do to raise awareness of this issue.

:wacko:

What do you smoke in your pipe? ;)

I used to smoke herb in my pipe but that all stopped in 1995. I'll spark up again when I live in a state that's legal.

• Like 1

Why Mopar and not Fords or Chevys?

The first car I remember is my dad's 1968 Plymouth Fury. I remember a lot of Dusters, Barracuda, Challengers, Chargers around and I liked the style of those cars. As I got older approaching car driving age I read a lot of magazines and was impressed with Charger Daytonas, Superbirds, The King Richard Petty, the HEMI and torsion bar suspension. Mopar the scrappy under dog doing things differently.

• Like 1

Experience with dating websites / apps?

Back in the day I used a few different dating websites to meet the ladies, take 'em out for a glass of wine and an app.

What mob family were you part of before the government 'Relocated' you to Oklahoma??

Also, Uncle Ben, was he really a ricemaker, or just some guy that the suits on Madison Avenue thought of?

And finally, If you met Bigfoot, what would you tell him?

• Like 1

What mob family were you part of before the government 'Relocated' you to Oklahoma??

Also, Uncle Ben, was he really a ricemaker, or just some guy that the suits on Madison Avenue thought of?

Ah you found me out. I'm actually Tony Roggerio from the DeCavalcante family. Keep this on the down low.

No.

Run for president so you can bring your people out of the shadows and get food stamps.

• Like 1

Ah you found me out. I'm actually Tony Roggerio from the DeCavalcante family. Keep this on the down low.

No.

Run for president so you can bring your people out of the shadows and get food stamps.

Tony, I need you to go see the guy at the place about that thing.

And bring me back that package.

Also pickup some Gabagool on your way back to the social club

• Like 2

Lorraine, I didn't move to OK till August of 2000. It may be time soon to go back east to my people.

Are you Squidward?

My penis leans left. Is that what you're talking aboot???

• Like 1