Best song(s) named after common metallic elements

Rutlefan

@ Disembodied Spirit's "Magnesium." You win, first prize. That was an amazing tribute to a very useful element, for sure. He even mentioned how it accelerates fire. Very thorough young man. Edited by Rutlefan
  • Like 2

If I only knew what the common metallic elements were, I could contribute to this thread.

Here you go. Everything that is not Hydrogen, a noble gas, a non-metal, or on the bottom two lines is a metal element.

187b2ab3-9586-4af0-a26e-9e116fb996a7image13.png

• Like 2

Well, not a song, but how about Mercury?

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/175220/Screen-Shot-2014-08-06-at-17-05-53.jpg

@ Disembodied Spirit's "Magnesium." You win, first prize. That was an amazing tribute to a very useful element, for sure. He even mentioned how it accelerates fire. Very thorough young man.

Majored in Chemistry in college.....we filled a coffee can with magnesium and lit it on fire outside one of the dorms. It was funny when campus security came by and tried to put it out with a fire extinguisher! (Magnesium can combust with CO2)

• Like 5

And if you have never heard Titanium , you are probably the last person on Earth.

Look at the View count on this mutha..!!

It is apparently the most popular club song EVER! Yup I feel old too

One of my favourite songs!

• Like 1

@ Disembodied Spirit's "Magnesium." You win, first prize. That was an amazing tribute to a very useful element, for sure. He even mentioned how it accelerates fire. Very thorough young man.

Majored in Chemistry in college.....we filled a coffee can with magnesium and lit it on fire outside one of the dorms. It was funny when campus security came by and tried to put it out with a fire extinguisher! (Magnesium can combust with CO2)

Yeah, one is taught in the Navy (landing gear of Navy jets, for example, are mostly made of magnesium, or used to be at any rate) that the only thing you can do with a magnesium fire is completely smother it in sand, or (if able, and preferably), push it overboard. That's about all you can do, since you can't simply run away like a sane person would do on land.

• Like 2

Funny, this was kind of a joke thread, expected to die a quick death. I didn't realize there were so many metal-themed song titles. I'm letting the alloys slide of course. :hug2:
  • Like 2