Happy Birthday Donna Wanna

Happy Birthday, Donna! Hope you're ok! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Happy%20Birtday%20stuff/Happy%20Birthday%20Kitty.gif

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

Hey! Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! Nice to know Im remembered :) I have many of my closest friends from this forum on my fb page and keep up with them there.

Even tho I havent logged in for awhile doesnt mean I dont come on as guest and lurk around and read posts.

This place and the people were/are a huge part of my life and was there when I needed them the most.I been part of this forum since the first days its been online. I been to many of the meetups before and after the Rush shows and met so many of you in person, even tossed back a few with the admins. And made lifetime friendships

Alot of you newbies will never understand how close this forum was in the first few years its been online and great frienships its made.

And all from the love of one band called Rush!!

anyhowz... Thanks for the Birthday love guys. you always rocked!

• Like 13

Hey! Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! Nice to know Im remembered :) I have many of my closest friends from this forum on my fb page and keep up with them there.

Even tho I havent logged in for awhile doesnt mean I dont come on as guest and lurk around and read posts.

This place and the people were/are a huge part of my life and was there when I needed them the most.I been part of this forum since the first days its been online. I been to many of the meetups before and after the Rush shows and met so many of you in person, even tossed back a few with the admins. And made lifetime friendships

Alot of you newbies will never understand how close this forum was in the first few years its been online and great frienships its made.

Well well well! Look who showed up. :heart: :smoke:

• Like 3

1469921289[/url'>' post='4069989']
1469920960' post='4069975']

Well well well! Look who showed up. :heart: :smoke:

Thanx to GG lol I now know my pw lol

thanx Darry lol

• Like 1

Donna do you still wanna?? ;)

• Like 1

Who?

She was a big part of this board for a few years in the early days.

Happy Birthday Donna! :)

Have a nice one wherever you are! :cheers:

Making birthday and anniversary threads for people who haven't been on the board for years and will most likely never see them is just weird to me. It was funny once or twice but then it gets old fast.

Agreed.

When you see a veteran like MULTIPLIED REACTION making a thread for another veteran that you don't recognize, maybe don't assume it's a waste of time and space. Because -- well, whadaya know! -- Donna saw this thread and went to the trouble to ask GG for some password help so she could post and say thanks. See how that works?

Just because you don't recognize a name doesn't mean they aren't part of this place's history.

Oh and, Happy birthday, Donna! Glad you stopped by! :cheers:

• Like 7

Who?

Making birthday and anniversary threads for people who haven't been on the board for years and will most likely never see them is just weird to me. It was funny once or twice but then it gets old fast.

Agreed.

When you see a veteran like MULTIPLIED REACTION making a thread for another veteran that you don't recognize, maybe don't assume it's a waste of time and space. Because -- well, whadaya know! -- Donna saw this thread and went to the trouble to ask GG for some password help so she could post and say thanks. See how that works?

Just because you don't recognize a name doesn't mean they aren't part of this place's history.

Yeah. I like what you said 73.

Who?

Agreed.

Exactly. Echoes my thoughts from earlier

• Like 2

Glad you stopped by. So much for it being a waste of time. I'm pretty sure we made her day with the thread.

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure most of the people here are glad you posted again! I know I am! I was a member of CP for 14 years until I decided I needed a place with a little more moderation than they have! There are people there that are life-time friends also, and I stop over ever so often, so I GET IT! Thanks for the visit, and please stay if you can!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

Who?

Agreed.

Thanks 73 :)

I noticed things have changed since my last login, Ill lurk around and checkout all the new things & threads :)

some reason it wont let me change my profile " male" to "female"

Fixed that for you. :)

• Like 1