Happy Birthday Dr. Geddy Lee!!

YYZumbi

Happy Birthday Geddy! Thanks for all the wonderful music and joy you have brought to the world! :ebert: :ebert: Here's a cool birthday wish from Danforth and Pape-

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Screen%20Shot%202016-07-29%20at%2011.29.42%20AM.png

• Like 3

Oh wow, I didn't know Geddy had a medical degree. Where did he find time for that?

Don't you remember when he and Alex were awarded the Ph.D.'s by some university? It was in the winter and they got all dressed up in suits and ties and couldn't make it on account of the bad weather so they had to give their speeches via whatever it is they use.

it was posted on here when it happened.

Oh wow, I didn't know Geddy had a medical degree. Where did he find time for that?

Don't you remember when he and Alex were awarded the Ph.D.'s by some university? It was in the winter and they got all dressed up in suits and ties and couldn't make it on account of the bad weather so they had to give their speeches via whatever it is they use.

it was posted on here when it happened.

Nope.

That's all news to me.

And here I was making a joke because I thought Zumbi was just fanboying out by calling him Dr.

Edited by J2112YYZ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to OUR FAVORITE BASSIST and SINGER, GEDDY LEE!!!!!! May you enjoy your SPECIAL DAY.....and may you celebrate many more!!!!! :notworthy: :ebert: :clap: :cheers: Edited by Vive le Rush
  • Like 4

I'm sure he's reading this thread right now, tearing up and just wishing he could tour for all of us one more time (including Europe god damn it). :)

And mentally adding a F-you Neil? :LOL:

• Like 3

I'm sure he's reading this thread right now, tearing up and just wishing he could tour for all of us one more time (including Europe god damn it). :)

Did you get an invite to his birthday party Brucey? Mine must have gotten lost in the mail.

• Like 1

And mentally adding a F-you Neil? :LOL:

Oh I'm sure he's just too nice to even mentally think such a thing!

Did you get an invite to his birthday party Brucey? Mine must have gotten lost in the mail.

Unfortunately not. Can't imagine why not, he does know a lot of people so I guess he simply forgot. Understandable (just about).