Ask Treeduck

Lorraine

Yeah, first 3 that pop into your mind. Don't think too much

Crown green bowls

Ice hockey

Show jumping

:LOL:

Don't even know what the hell that first one is! :LOL:

sumpin like Bocci maybe only in a Brit way....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Cricket%20playing%20banana.png

Probably because he was so successful in the 80's. There was a point in the mid 80's where his songs and videos and his face seemed to be everywhere, Phil became ubiquitous. So a backlash was inevitable, and for some people it's a backlash that will never end. And some old school Genesis fans hate him because they think he ruined Genesis by gradually turning them into a total sell-out pop band.

1) Why is Wawrinka sitting out the Olympics?

2) Thoughts on the Djoker/Delpo first round match?

3) Should the Olympics go to best out of 5 set matches instead of best out of 3?

4) Should the WTA have best out of 5 set matches at slams?

Btw, Cilic wiped out Dimitrov 6-1, 6-4 in the first round already.

Why would anyone want to ask you a question when they could ask me and get the right answer?
  • Like 1

I'd like to meet Stephen Fry, and converse with him....I've liked him since I saw him in "V For Vengeance". I've seen a couple monologues of his also.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20grin%20teeth.gif

I'd like to meet Stephen Fry, and converse with him....I've liked him since I saw him in "V For Vengeance". I've seen a couple monologues of his also.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20grin%20teeth.gif

Is that a question?

• Like 1

Why would anyone want to ask you a question when they could ask me and get the right answer?

Some people don't want the correct answers they want to hear things that reassure them. Most politicians know this, so I'd expect you to already know the answer to your own question Ticky since you follow politics. Maybe you wanted to be reassured...

Holy smokes duck! Delpo took out Novak in straights! Did you see it? I didn't. What happened? Is Delpo on his way back as he should be?!

Yeah I heard on the day, I just didn't get to this thread until today...

1) Why is Wawrinka sitting out the Olympics?

2) Thoughts on the Djoker/Delpo first round match?

3) Should the Olympics go to best out of 5 set matches instead of best out of 3?

4) Should the WTA have best out of 5 set matches at slams?

Btw, Cilic wiped out Dimitrov 6-1, 6-4 in the first round already.

Dimitrov is a joke, he should shorten his name to Dim.

1) I think it could be to do with Zika but it's probably because there's no ranking points this time. And that may be the reason a lot of these players pulled out.

2) Well I was thinking it would be interesting but I expected Del Po to get beat in the end. Instead he brought out God Po.

3) I think the final should be best of 5, maybe the semis too.

4) They should but I think if they proposed it seriously then the top women would protest.