Ask Treeduck

Lorraine

Do camels [the animal] naturally occur in Turkey?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20camel.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

duck, the Moon Knight questions....

1) What do you think of this fan made trailer?

2) Would you rather see a Moon Knight Netflix series (a la Daredevil) or a film made for the cinema?

3) Which actor and director would you have connected to Moon Knight?

4) What would it take to convince non-comic fans that Moon Knight isn't a Batman ripoff? Is it even possible?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgcUyThTfmU&sns=em

2) Would you rather see a Moon Knight Netflix series (a la Daredevil) or a film made for the cinema?

4) What would it take to convince non-comic fans that Moon Knight isn't a Batman ripoff? Is it even possible?

1) That was quite cleverly done, with some nifty ideas and good use of a variety of clips. I don't want Jake whathisname as Moon Knight though.

2) I would prefer a cinematic version but he may not be big enough. Then again they made The Shadow and the Rocketeer.

3) Maybe Karl Urban and Joss Whedon.

4) It's not possible

1) That was quite cleverly done, with some nifty ideas and good use of a variety of clips. I don't want Jake whathisname as Moon Knight though.

2) I would prefer a cinematic version but he may not be big enough. Then again they made The Shadow and the Rocketeer.

4) It's not possible

Good answers.

When I saw MEMENTO I thought Nolan (despite not knowing who he was then) would do a good job making a Moon Knight flick. And Guy Pearce would be perfect for the role. Tonally I think it's Moon Knight:

Interesting that a few years after watching this and mentioning to my brothers & friends about Nolan/Pearce/Moon Knight, Nolan went on to make Batman Begins. Before that they just shrugged and replied, "Chrisopher Nolan? Who's that?"

4) It's not possible

Good answers.

When I saw MEMENTO I thought Nolan (despite not knowing who he was then) would do a good job making a Moon Knight flick. And Guy Pearce would be perfect for the role. Tonally I think it's Moon Knight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vS0E9bBSL0&sns=em

Interesting that a few years after watching this and mentioning to my brothers & friends about Nolan/Pearce/Moon Knight, Nolan went on to make Batman Begins. Before that they just shrugged and replied, "Chrisopher Nolan? Who's that?"

That's the thing about Nolan he's not going to want to do it because he's already done it with Batman. Pearce would be good but he might be getting too old for it, certainly by the time they get around to doing it he'll be well in his 50's.

4) It's not possible

Good answers.

That's the thing about Nolan he's not going to want to do it because he's already done it with Batman. Pearce would be good but he might be getting too old for it, certainly by the time they get around to doing it he'll be well in his 50's.

Nah, I'm not saying I want it done NOW. I'm saying that I SAID I wanted it done after I saw Memento. This was BEFORE Batman Begins came out.

I think Nolan is risky these days (Dark Knight Rises, Inception, Interstellar). He had a good run prior to that though (Memento, Insomnia, Batman Begins, The Prestige, Dark Knight).

4) It's not possible

Good answers.

Nah, I'm not saying I want it done NOW. I'm saying that I SAID I wanted it done after I saw Memento. This was BEFORE Batman Begins came out.

I think Nolan is risky these days (Dark Knight Rises, Inception, Interstellar). He had a good run prior to that though (Memento, Insomnia, Batman Begins, The Prestige, Dark Knight).

They should probably bring Daredevil into the MCU and then introduce Moon Knight into a Daredevil series of films and maybe then if it's successful have a Moon Knight film.

4) It's not possible

Good answers.

They should probably bring Daredevil into the MCU and then introduce Moon Knight into a Daredevil series of films and maybe then if it's successful have a Moon Knight film.

There are no plans to bring any of the Netflix heroes to the big screen. And just thinking about it now, Moon Knight would fit in better with those street level heroes. And he's unstable like most of the charcaters too but with a different set of abilities

4) It's not possible

Good answers.

There are no plans to bring any of the Netflix heroes to the big screen. And just thinking about it now, Moon Knight would fit in better with those street level heroes. And he's unstable like most of the charcaters too but with a different set of abilities

Yeah I don't think they'd use the actors from the Netflix show anyway if they do make a Daredevil film or put Daredevil in another film.

A mix...

1) Who do you think is the most overrated ATP player of the Open era?

2) What do you think Lee, Lifeson, and Peart will do in the next 3 years?

3) Japanese natto, Canadian poutine, Scottish haggis, and vegemite from Australia are all immensely popular dishes in their respective countries (and sometimes abroad) that I think are gross. Any popular country-specific dish from outside England that you find pretty repulsive?

A mix...

3) Japanese natto, Canadian poutine, Scottish haggis, and vegemite from Australia are all immensely popular dishes in their respective countries (and sometimes abroad) that I think are gross. Any popular country-specific dish from outside England that you find pretty repulsive?

Theres NOT wrong wit haggis laddie!!!! Drink enough Guinness and its not so bad. Better than a hot dog anyway.

A mix...

Theres NOT wrong wit haggis laddie!!!! Drink enough Guinness and its not so bad. Better than a hot dog anyway.

There's enough wrong with it for me not to like it. Disagree about the hot dog...unless you're just talking about nutritional content.

But hell, don't listen to me. I think cooked eggs smell like sphincter.

A mix...

1) Anna Kournikova. She did almost nothing in her career, no titles at all, just barely did enough to get in the top 10, and yet she was one of the most famous tennis players of her time. She totally got by on being hot. I mean I'd love to bang her but her tennis career is a joke.

2) Geddy will open a new winery, Lifeson will eat 400,000 cakes and Peart will continue to schmooze with the snotty poser twerps who think RUSH fans are bunch of plebs.

3) Frogs legs (France) ughhh!