Ask Treeduck

Lorraine

A mix...

1) Who do you think is the most overrated ATP player of the Open era?

2) What do you think Lee, Lifeson, and Peart will do in the next 3 years?

3) Japanese natto, Canadian poutine, Scottish haggis, and vegemite from Australia are all immensely popular dishes in their respective countries (and sometimes abroad) that I think are gross. Any popular country-specific dish from outside England that you find pretty repulsive?

1) Anna Kournikova. She did almost nothing in her career, no titles at all, just barely did enough to get in the top 10, and yet she was one of the most famous tennis players of her time. She totally got by on being hot. I mean I'd love to bang her but her tennis career is a joke.

2) Geddy will open a new winery, Lifeson will eat 400,000 cakes and Peart will continue to schmooze with the snotty poser twerps who think RUSH fans are bunch of plebs.

3) Frogs legs (France) ughhh!

That's all true about Anna. Especially the hotness. She was actually more of a doubles player though but that's hard to market. Looking at her grand slam singles results, her best results were making the quarters and semis once each. Also, she wasn't an ATP player as my question asked. WTA. So yeah, my question still stands.

The Rush answer I almost completely agree with. I just think it'll be closer to double the amount of cakes Lifeson will consume.

Frog legs if deep fried can be tasty!

A mix...

3) Japanese natto, Canadian poutine, Scottish haggis, and vegemite from Australia are all immensely popular dishes in their respective countries (and sometimes abroad) that I think are gross. Any popular country-specific dish from outside England that you find pretty repulsive?

1) Anna Kournikova. She did almost nothing in her career, no titles at all, just barely did enough to get in the top 10, and yet she was one of the most famous tennis players of her time. She totally got by on being hot. I mean I'd love to bang her but her tennis career is a joke.

2) Geddy will open a new winery, Lifeson will eat 400,000 cakes and Peart will continue to schmooze with the snotty poser twerps who think RUSH fans are bunch of plebs.

That's all true about Anna. Especially the hotness. She was actually more of a doubles player though but that's hard to market. Looking at her grand slam singles results, her best results were making the quarters and semis once each. Also, she wasn't an ATP player as my question asked. WTA. So yeah, my question still stands.

The Rush answer I almost completely agree with. I just think it'll be closer to double the amount of cakes Lifeson will consume.

ATP? Ok well maybe Thomas Muster. He's got 44 titles but it's an inflated number as most of them are mickey mouse clay court titles. 31 at the 250 level so only 13 at a higher level. And you might say well 44 titles is 44 titles but with 44 titles it puts him ahead of Edberg and there's no way in this world he's as good as Edberg. he's the worst player in history who ever managed to get 40 titles or more. His own record overrates him as a player.

• Like 1

What's the legal drinking age in England?

I thought it was 16 in some establishments IF the kid ordered food with the alcohol. No?

Yes that's true but overall if you want to buy booze yourself you have to be 18.

• Like 1

A mix...

ATP? Ok well maybe Thomas Muster. He's got 44 titles but it's an inflated number as most of them are mickey mouse clay court titles. 31 at the 250 level so only 13 at a higher level. And you might say well 44 titles is 44 titles but with 44 titles it puts him ahead of Edberg and there's no way in this world he's as good as Edberg. he's the worst player in history who ever managed to get 40 titles or more. His own record overrates him as a player.

I assumed Edberg had a dozen or so more. Then again, Edberg played in one of the toughest eras in tennis. I'd probably agree with Muster. Rios was pretty overrated too.

A mix...

I assumed Edberg had a dozen or so more. Then again, Edberg played in one of the toughest eras in tennis. I'd probably agree with Muster. Rios was pretty overrated too.

The thing about Rios was he was talented but a total underachiever but people list him as the best player to never win a slam.

A mix...

The thing about Rios was he was talented but a total underachiever but people list him as the best player to never win a slam.

That's true. But I'd say Tommy Haas was/is better. Haas just has had bad luck with injuries. There are probably a few others that I'd say are more talented than Rios too who've never won a slam. Can't think of any offhand though

A mix...

That's true. But I'd say Tommy Haas was/is better. Haas just has had bad luck with injuries. There are probably a few others that I'd say are more talented than Rios too who've never won a slam. Can't think of any offhand though

Yeah I agree on Haas, it's not me saying Rios is the best player never to win a slam but this is what I see in tennis blogs and from so-called experts on TV from tiem to time.

• Like 1

Ok duck, construct the best possible tennis player ever using the following attributes. You can pick from any era.

- forehand:

- backhand:

- 1st serve:

- 2nd serve:

- slice:

- overhead:

- lob:

- foot speed:

- endurance:

- mental toughness:

- strategy:

You can only use a player once.

Mr Duck, what will the 49ers record be this season??? What odds to you give them to win the NFC?

They'll probably end up about 8-8.

:(

Maybe I ask again after week three.

• Like 2

Mr Duck, what will the 49ers record be this season??? What odds to you give them to win the NFC?

They'll probably end up about 8-8.

:(

Maybe I ask again after week three.

Anything could happen! And this year the :angel:SAINTS :angel: play you guys! :angel:

• Like 1

Ok duck, construct the best possible tennis player ever using the following attributes. You can pick from any era.

- forehand:

- backhand:

- 1st serve:

- 2nd serve:

- slice:

- overhead:

- lob:

- foot speed:

- endurance:

- mental toughness:

- strategy:

You can only use a player once.

Ok then here we go...

- forehand: Federer

- backhand: Stan

- 1st serve: Ivanisevic

- 2nd serve: Sampras

- slice: Edberg

- overhead: Karlovic

- lob: McEnroe

- foot speed: Borg

- endurance: Ferrer

- mental toughness: Connors

- strategy: Lendl

• Like 1

Great answers. Somehow I forgot to mention volleys or net game. Knew I forgot something. Ah well.

Next...

Name the first 3 sports that come to mind when I say: "I don't give a shit"!!!

Volleys: Becker

Net game: Pat Cash

So are you asking what sports I think are the crappiest?

• Like 1