Justice League trailer

JohnnyBlaze

It looks much more promising than Batman v Superman.

Wonder Woman is where it's at, though. That looks good.

Isn't it weird that even though the 3 main heroes in BvS were competently portrayed the movie still wasn't all that great?

I don't know about this Justice League trailer. It's like they're purposely trying to copy The Avengers at this point and maybe they should try to do their own thing to distinguish themselves instead.

Otherwise they should rename it Bush League*

*Not a Wonder Woman reference.

• Like 1

http://67.media.tumblr.com/9e58c2ea743117fbecd1d933b4ccb618/tumblr_o52zcnkdm21st208eo1_1280.jpg

A boa constrictor pantsuit!

Bravo!

• Like 1

How many times can people pay to see the same movie ?

All these shitty new movies are like a checklist of clichés

The same applies to most horror movies, comedies, and a lot of the bands you listen too.

I used to argue against superhero films, but they resonate with a lot of people, and the characters have in many cases existed for decades.

What's the big deal? Watch something else.

Yes, they resonate with a lot of people - like fast food and anti depressants

I wish I was like you, easily amused

You find things more amusing than me more frequently lol

ok, can we please then be serious ?

http://67.media.tumblr.com/9e58c2ea743117fbecd1d933b4ccb618/tumblr_o52zcnkdm21st208eo1_1280.jpg

Better than any superhero movie. And better dressed!

Those costumes, Segue's last comment, and Batman v Superman are on equal levels of absurdity.

Hahaha!

• Like 1

LOL - I told my son ZS is directing again and all he said was "ugh, more falling skyscraper spam". We might very well wait for video for anything ZS does

Of the Snyder-directed films that I've seen...

Dawn of the Dead ('04): liked it, no skyscraper spam

300: liked it, no skyscrapers in sight

Watchmen: liked it, skyscrapers falling were required in order to follow the comic

Man of Steel: so so, too many skyscrapers falling

Bats v Supes: hated it, too many skyscrapers falling again

Glad you're not a reviewer. Stuff doesn't happen in Large cities these days unless there are skyscrapers falling...THINK people....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/shooter%20and%20Banana%20dance.gif

Stop being an idiot. I was replying to LiX's joking comment about his son ripping on falling skyscrapers.

And I was ripping on the fact that if something happens in a Larger city in any country, a skyscraper is gonna take some damage, eh? :LOL:

• Like 1

In DC related news...

For what it's worth, based on 226 reviews on RottenTomatoes, Suicide Squad got a mere 26% approval rate. Can't say I'm surprised but I had hoped for at least 50-60%.

My friends who have seen it said it's a pretty rubbish film that is great. Margot Robbie is everyones standout.

No surprises here...I want to see it solely for her anyway.

Whenever I put Harley Quinn in my profile, it's almost like I become her LOL :coy: Edited by Boots
  • Like 1

Suicide Squad wasn't that bad. It told a story poorly but it did so better than Batman v Superman. The best thing about it was the cast. All were pretty good with Leto's Joker being the worst. He was okay, but I gotta tell you, he look was all wrong.

Suicide Squad wasn't that bad. It told a story poorly but it did so better than Batman v Superman. The best thing about it was the cast. All were pretty good with Leto's Joker being the worst. He was okay, but I gotta tell you, he look was all wrong.

That's too bad. I like Leto as I probably said earlier in this thread. But yeah, from all the trailers I've seen, he does look wrong.

I haven't seen it yet as it won't reach these shores until the 10th of this month.

I watched the "Justice League" official trailer before I saw the movie in theatres.