Justice League trailer

JohnnyBlaze

Hmm...yeah, I'm not sold but I'm sure I'll watch it anyway. Affleck isn't really a problem for me since I think he was alright in Bats v Supes. And Snyder can occassionally do some good IMHO so he's not an issue either. I guess I have these problems: (1) I don't trust DC, (2) that Flash actor doesn't convince me, (3) Is that Aquaman or is Momoa just rehashing that barbarian dude from Game of Thrones?, (4) I never cared about Cyborg...the JLA needs Green Lantern (and not more Ryan Reynolds crap either) or Martian Manhunter.

IMHO, DC has a few good characters but seem to enjoy screwing up their live action films.

• Like 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o&sns=em

Hmm...yeah, I'm not sold but I'm sure I'll watch it anyway. Affleck isn't really a problem for me since I think he was alright in Bats v Supes. And Snyder can occassionally do some good IMHO so he's not an issue either. I guess I have these problems: (1) I don't trust DC, (2) that Flash actor doesn't convince me, (3) Is that Aquaman or is Momoa just rehashing that barbarian dude from Game of Thrones?, (4) I never cared about Cyborg...the JLA needs Green Lantern (and not more Ryan Reynolds crap either) or Martian Manhunter.

IMHO, DC has a few good characters but seem to enjoy screwing up their live action films.

I think the trailer alone is more promising than the entire Bat vs. Super movie - DC took the hint and added some much needed humour to the script. But I agree that the Flash actor should have been someone else, and we need a proper Green Lantern! But hey, that "more more, or more less" line: :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

• Like 3

I don't remember Aquaman being that cool.

giphy.gif

Things have changed since the Superfriends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt2E59xG13s&sns=em

But can he do this?

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100439/2506703-tumblr_lvthmxokc21qko4x4o1_500.gif

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o&sns=em

I think the trailer alone is more promising than the entire Bat vs. Super movie - DC took the hint and added some much needed humour to the script. But I agree that the Flash actor should have been someone else, and we need a proper Green Lantern! But hey, that "more more, or more less" line: :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

Yeah, it does look better...but I'm thinking that that might be because we know how bad Bats v Supes was.

One good thing is that at least they're not overloading it with too many JLA members. And yeah, a proper Green Lantern would be nice.

• Like 1

I don't remember Aquaman being that cool.

giphy.gif

Things have changed since the Superfriends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt2E59xG13s&sns=em

But can he do this?

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100439/2506703-tumblr_lvthmxokc21qko4x4o1_500.gif

Of course he can! He can even do it one-handed!...these days he kinda has to! :LOL:

• Like 3

Quit possibly the lamest music I've ever heard for a movie trailer.

That is some bad ass Casio keyboard on that trailer

• Like 3

Wasn't too impressed by the slo-mo shot of Aquaman sucking down a bottle of booze. Is that supposed to make him look more "bad ass"......??
  • Like 3

Wasn't too impressed by the slo-mo shot of Aquaman sucking down a bottle of booze. Is that supposed to make him look more "bad ass"......??

Viking-y.
  • Like 1

Their first idea was to have a slo-mo of him mating with Wonder Woman Khalessi-style but thought it might not get by the censors

• Like 1

It looks much more promising than Batman v Superman.

Wonder Woman is where it's at, though. That looks good.

Do you mean "that" or "she"?

"That" is the movie. And yes, "she" looks good too.

• Like 2

You could very well be right but that still sounds like a challenge.

Trust me...it's not! When they made that soundtrack somebody in the studio must've said "What if I slap my c*ck on the guitar and use it as atmosphere music for the trailer? That'd be so rad!"
  • Like 2

You could very well be right but that still sounds like a challenge.

Trust me...it's not! When they made that soundtrack somebody in the studio must've said "What if I slap my c*ck on the guitar and use it as atmosphere music for the trailer? That'd be so rad!"

"Cockmosphere" sounds like either a term to describe the bravado of bands like Skid Row or a new film produced by the Trailer Park Boys

• Like 2

Can someone tell me what happens in the trailer?

When Batman throws the bat that is spinning around I fall asleep everytime....

Does Will Hunting ever show up??

LOL - I told my son ZS is directing again and all he said was "ugh, more falling skyscraper spam". We might very well wait for video for anything ZS does

Of the Snyder-directed films that I've seen...

Dawn of the Dead ('04): liked it, no skyscraper spam

300: liked it, no skyscrapers in sight

Watchmen: liked it, skyscrapers falling were required in order to follow the comic

Man of Steel: so so, too many skyscrapers falling

Bats v Supes: hated it, too many skyscrapers falling again

How many times can people pay to see the same movie ?

All these shitty new movies are like a checklist of clichés

Fast & Furious part 75 packed with muscle bound six pack dudes arm in arm with long haired, tight bunned babes that'll kick your ass. Those are some of the dumbest movies that I've tried watching complete with penis-enhancing cars that you'll never own.

What else? Roland Emmerich. Michael Bay. Feel like I'm in a Mickey D's kitchen watching them flip burgers as the joint is packed in front.

They're not "shitty new movies". They're a continuance of what's been going on for years.