hunter

Big smile on my face watching the episode, especially the history of our favorite car. :-) Check it out if you get the chance.

No link??? :wtf:

I looked it up on wikepedia,apparently it's about a car.Good tune though.

Great video; love Chris Harris and love old Italian cars (though my personal experience is of a decidedly more modest nature). To make maybe too fine point though, the Barchetta of Red Barchetta is (from everything I've read over the years) the 212's predecessor, the 166. They are nearly the same car; certainly look very similar, but the 166MM (MM commemorates Ferrari's first win of the Mille Miglia, won with the 166) is the more legendary step in the lineage. Neil said he saw one in a museum and it became his dream car. Is mine too, maybe right after the Alfa 33 Stradale. Both those cars are literally priceless, in that the remaining examples are owned by either museums or the really really crazy wealthy. I just wish someone would make a replica kit; when the 2025 avg MPG target of 54.5 MPG kicks in, the clock will begin ticking towards the death of gas engines. Eventually, if you want to keep driving one you'll have to tuck it away in a barn outside the Wire.
  • Like 2