LEAKED excerpt from Donald Trump JR speech tonight

JohnRogers

Although he served in many high offices, his most lasting achievement was as a political organizer who built the modern Democratic Party and guided it to dominance in the new Second Party System.

:o So we have Marty to blame for this mess!!! :o

• Like 2

FAIL, TRUMP, FAIL!!! TAKE YOUR $ AND SHOVE 'EM UP YOUR ASS!!!

(j/k......kinda)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20bomb-.gif (Isis banana)

Both of them will be one term presidents. And history will be very kind to Obama. For some reason, people feel the need to replace presidents with f**k ups so they appreciate the last guy even more.
  • Like 1

What are Trump supporters like in the US?

My uncle in Arizona says they are a nightmare in the workplace...

My uncle in Arizona says they are a nightmare in the workplace...

They're like Zelix worshippers totally Nucking Futs!

If there was ever an election that needed a "None of the above" option on the ballot...

+

They are like Loverboy fans convinced they are the best band to ever come out of Canada

• Like 1

At least his wife is stunningly beautiful.

Would you rather look at that ugly bitch clinton for four to eight years?

Fair game my friend....

Interesting that HRC was a fairly popular candidate 8 yrs ago and has been villified since by the right and now rightly considered'weak'...she ain't the best but cmon....

Its not like before her tenure in State that Congress investigated war crimes, prisoner abuse, illegal torture, outing a classified CIA agent, falsified WMD...all things with actual indispuable evidence yet the Dems put Country ahead of politics by not using Congress as a political investigative tool.

Fair game my friend....

Interesting that HRC was a fairly popular candidate 8 yrs ago and has been villified since by the right and now rightly considered'weak'...she ain't the best but cmon....

Its not like before her tenure in State that Congress investigated war crimes, prisoner abuse, illegal torture, outing a classified CIA agent, falsified WMD...all things with actual indispuable evidence yet the Dems put Country ahead of politics by not using Congress as a political investigative tool.

Can not respond without taking this all SOCN, perhaps you'll make this observation there.

• Like 1

Fair game my friend....

Can not respond without taking this all SOCN, perhaps you'll make this observation there.

Maybe one day sir when I wish to be ootnumbered. But it's clear I was responding to an ootright attack leashed outside of socn ;)

Edited by Gabrielgil513

Fair game my friend....

Maybe one day sir when I wish to be ootnumbered. But it's clear I was responding to an ootright attack leashed outside of socn ;)

Good point Lorraine did "attack" HRC first. You might be surprised how little you'd be out numbered. We can get a little saucy and the forum drips with sarcasm at times but we try to argue like gentlemen. Opposing views are appreciated if they are thoughtful, backed up and not just empty talking points.

Fair game my friend....

Good point Lorraine did "attack" HRC first. You might be surprised how little you'd be out numbered. We can get a little saucy and the forum drips with sarcasm at times but we try to argue like gentlemen. Opposing views are appreciated if they are thoughtful, backed up and not just empty talking points.

Maybe you and Gabby might like to review the Come Back Narps! thread, or are attacks on Trump politically correct outsode of socn, and those on anyone on the left not? ;)

Edited by Lorraine