What Fast Foods Restaurants Do You Dislike

Out of all the fast food places I've been, I've never had a bad meal at Arby's, Chick fil-A, or Bojangles. The rest vary wildly based on location, but I've gotta say BK is the worst. I don't even try to go there anymore. And the new shit they come up with? The f***ing Whopperito?! No thanks.

I saw the commercial for that the other day and I was like, WTH?

I know, right? They look so unappetizing. I think it's the pickle stuck in the middle or something. :)

We are getting a Five Guys burgers this fall in our town. I've never been to one but my brother and sister in law rave about theirs so I guess we will check it out when it opens!

just some advice, but order one fry for every 2 people. They fill the fry container and then dump another complete fry order in the bag. Good fries too...fresh cut that day, started out the day as potatoes. My kid used to work there and hated the grunt job of cutting spuds.

Something I learned from my kid, but five guys are religious about cleaning the entire restaurant at night...everything gets a complete scrub down.

I would say those bags have enough fries for 4 people. I've never finished it with just 2.

• Like 1

Out of all the fast food places I've been, I've never had a bad meal at Arby's, Chick fil-A, or Bojangles. The rest vary wildly based on location, but I've gotta say BK is the worst. I don't even try to go there anymore. And the new shit they come up with? The f***ing Whopperito?! No thanks.

I saw the commercial for that the other day and I was like, WTH?

I know, right? They look so unappetizing. I think it's the pickle stuck in the middle or something. :)

We are getting a Five Guys burgers this fall in our town. I've never been to one but my brother and sister in law rave about theirs so I guess we will check it out when it opens!

just some advice, but order one fry for every 2 people. They fill the fry container and then dump another complete fry order in the bag. Good fries too...fresh cut that day, started out the day as potatoes. My kid used to work there and hated the grunt job of cutting spuds.

Something I learned from my kid, but five guys are religious about cleaning the entire restaurant at night...everything gets a complete scrub down.

I would say those bags have enough fries for 4 people. I've never finished it with just 2.

When they're buying raw spuds and cutting their own, their costs must be must less.

i can buy a 10 pound bag of russet potatoes for $2.49. A medium fry in a fast food joint is almost or slightly more than $3.00 - depending on where you go. You hardly get any fries They must make quite a profit. Edited by Lorraine