Guilty Pleasure Rush Song

DirkPrattLerxst

Red Lenses is in my top 3 on GUP...I don't feel any guilt over it, though...even though the "majority" don't rate it

I like it as well. Moreso than :scared: "Between the Wheels" ... :ph34r:

That's brave to say around here. Between the Wheels has some sort of cult status with Rush fans.

• Like 1

Red Lenses is in my top 3 on GUP...I don't feel any guilt over it, though...even though the "majority" don't rate it

I like it as well. Moreso than :scared: "Between the Wheels" ... :ph34r:

That's brave to say around here. Between the Wheels has some sort of cult status with Rush fans.

Yea I know and I don't get it either. That song has never done a thing for me.

Anything on Presto..... 1989-90 was a transitional time for me as a young father-husband moving my family to a new town and there's not a single note on that album I dislike. Edited by cygnusthecat
  • Like 3

Don't feel guilty about it but I guess the song I'm "least comfortable" with liking is............................................................................................................................

:Neil:

Bravest Face

I have no guilt about Rush songs. Got enough of that with a Catholic upbringing.

Was it sex that they made you feel guilty about??? :whip:

No, lack of it.. :LOL:

I have no guilt about Rush songs. Got enough of that with a Catholic upbringing.

Was it sex that they made you feel guilty about??? :whip:

No, lack of it.. :LOL:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Like 1

I don't know if many of you will share this opinion, but I'm a pretty big Time And Motion fan.

Lock And Key would also be another "guilty pleasure" song of mine.

Edited by Natural Scientist in 2112
  • Like 4

I don't know if many of you will share this opinion, but I'm a pretty big Time And Motion fan.

Time and Motion is great but Lock and Key is absolutely stellar.

I really like it too but it took a lot of years to get around to it.

I love Tears

It's a Top 10 Rush song for me, and I would love it even more if they had stretched it out another 10 minutes ala Jacob's Ladder ...

In related news, the fact that they never recorded Garden Road properly is a travesty -

• Like 5

Time and Motion is great but Lock and Key is absolutely stellar.

I really like it too but it took a lot of years to get around to it.

Lock and Key has some amazing musicianship. It's also a fantastic song :)

• Like 1

Anything on Presto..... 1989-90 was a transitional time for me as a young father-husband moving my family to a new town and there's not a single note on that album I dislike.

Good for you! I've got scroll full of shit that I hate about the album. Let's start with Rupert...
  • Like 1

What's a Rush song that gets a lot of hate that you secretly enjoy? For me it's Faithless. A lot of people seem to hate it but I really like it :)

Dog Years, I play that one a lot. I will on occasion listen to Tai Shan.

Really dig that as well.

Lately I have been listening to Chemistry a whole bunch, it had to grow on me but now I just feel so good when I listen to it and air drum along....fun stuff :clap:

I do like Madrigal but it is because we named my kitty Matty in homage to the song...I agree with those who suggested High Water and Red Lenses...good songs

• Like 4