It's Bastille Day !!

blueschica

Happy Bastille Day, everyone! Here is a pic that Danforth and Pape, a place that sells Rush t shirts on Facebook, put up.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Screen%20Shot%202016-07-14%20at%2011.35.10%20AM.png

• Like 8

Well waking up this morning, and there's no damn bread. So I guess it'll be Lemony Cake for me today.

Believe it or not, that's exactly what my mother in law made last night! :drool:
  • Like 3

Senseless deplorable act of cowardice .. it is literally sickening

The only thing that helps somewhat is to take that sympathy for the victims, and tomorrow, be kind to all the people who I have never met - the people at the supermarket, at a toll booth, at a gas station or hardware store ..

Acts like this really piss me off, but I refuse to allow that to effect who I really am

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

I just can't understand this senseless carnage.These terroist ideas and beliefs are beyond sensible reasoning.I was going to play COS today but ......no f*ck it I will.Stuff em. Edited by grasbo
  • Like 3

I saw the video of parents running away with children.

Beautiful families...mothers, fathers, children who make up our future...

I could cry.

Such joy torn apart by two people.

• Like 1

Played COS yesterday after work, happy as can be as I love this record. This morning played only Bastille Day, and this time with great sadness.

We have to wake up in the Western world and demand accountability from our governments to defeat this evil. Our very freedom and way of life is threatening to this group of lunatics whom are sworn to eradicate us yet our own leaders are failing us horribly. In the US we are tearing our country apart over so much minutia while losing site that the world is on fire.