Keyboards

Kody.2112

I posted this in the main thread and was directed here.

Hey everyone. I'm a new member to this forum but a Long time Rush fan. I play bass but lately I've been venturing into the world of keyboards. I can't read music and any keyboard tab you find has to be through an enigma machine to decipher it. I was wondering if anyone at all had any online resources that I could learn with. I'm interested in any song that has any synth to it. Thank you guys!

• Like 1

The best use of keyboards in terms of deployment of great synth sounds on a hard rock record I'd have to say is by Greg Giuffria on the two Giuffria albums of the mid 80's. All the synths, keyboards and effects on these records sound amazingly epic and powerful and don't sound dated at all even in 2016, like most 80's synths and keyboards that aren't piano or Hammond B3 do. I mean honestly every single synth part sounds fuckking excellent on these albums.
  • Like 1

The best use of keyboards in terms of deployment of great synth sounds on a hard rock record I'd have to say is by Greg Giuffria on the two Giuffria albums of the mid 80's. All the synths, keyboards and effects on these records sound amazingly epic and powerful and don't sound dated at all even in 2016, like most 80's synths and keyboards that aren't piano or Hammond B3 do. I mean honestly every single synth part sounds fuckking excellent on these albums.

Sometimes dated is a good thing.

Sometimes dated is a good thing.

Reading and understanding are mutually exclusive to you eh?