What TV Channels Do You Love

Permanent-Rush

VH1 Classic dropped That Metal Show.

The only good channels are NFL Sunday Ticket and MLB Extra Innings.

BBC America (great originals, tons of top gear and star trek reruns)

Adult Swim (absurd cartoons and endless seth macfarlane)

AMC (when they're not killing beloved characters)

TBS (when its not that attrocious samantha bee)

NBC Sports (motorsports coverage)

Science Channel (survivorman and how its made)

CBS (the ncis shows, blue bloods and hawaii 5-0 are watchable first run)

• Like 1

What are TV Channels? Who uses those anymore?

I still have them because I'm a sports fan. Otherwise I wouldn't bother since there are other ways to watch most TV shows now.

That is why we have them also . . . plus, I'm with KenJennings, (for different reasons), I have to have my NCIS Mark Harmon fix every week! :)

• Like 1

Seems like I watch more DIY/HGTV/Food than anything lately. Summer project ideas seem to fuel that.

Discovery Channel, Disc Sci, FXX (Simpsons), ESPN, Golf Channel, Cloo (MacGyver reruns!)

Also been waching NBC quite a bit lately watching the US Olympic trials and ANW

• Like 1

CBS has most of the 'regular' shows I like, NCIS and it's Universe, Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, it's universe, Elementary, all the comedies I still watch, Big Band Theory, 2 broke girls, Mom, they just canceled Mike & Molly...Supergirl is pretty good....TNT, Rizzoli & Isles...I like a few of the shows on Netflix also. Orange new black, Preacher, British cop/inspector shows.... a new Netflix original show, Voltron, Defender of the Universe, I used to watch the original Nippon one back in the '80s with my kids, and the new one is good also....Longmire is great...The Ranch is sometimes funny....I have DVDs also...The Original Lost In Space show from the '60s, Star Trek, TOS all of those, Thinking of getting the series of TNG when it is available...I have all of the "Davey & Goliath" churchy show from the '60s, Schoolhouse Rock, The Batman show from the '60s....can't forget AMC for The Walking Dead, and Talking Dead...

What are TV Channels? Who uses those anymore?

anyone who has a television does. What do YOU watch?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananadanceOrig.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I really don't watch a whole lot of TV anymore, even though I'm the one paying the flipping cable bill, but when I do watch anything, I'll usually stick to these channels:

Vh1-Classic

The Food Network (I LOVE watching shows like Chopped and Cupcake Wars/Cake Wars)

TruTV (if only for Impractical Jokers and the World's Funniest... series)

all the Encore channels (We get it bundled with our cable package and there's usually a good movie on on one of those six channels)

AMC (because of the Walking Dead)

Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, TeenNick, and Cartoon Network (there's still some decent stuff on all of those channels, plus there's re-runs of a lot of the older shows every now and again)

Edited by LakesideShark
  • Like 2

I really don't watch a whole lot of TV anymore, even though I'm the one paying the flipping cable bill, but when I do watch anything, I'll usually stick to these channels:

Vh1-Classic

The Food Network (I LOVE watching shows like Chopped and Cupcake Wars/Cake Wars)

TruTV (if only for Impractical Jokers and the World's Funniest... series)

all the Encore channels (We get it bundled with our cable package and there's usually a good movie on on one of those six channels)

AMC (because of the Walking Dead)

Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, TeenNick, and Cartoon Network (there's still some decent stuff on all of those channels, plus there's re-runs of a lot of the older shows every now and again)

I forgot about TruTV. I really liked the first few seasons of Impractical Jokers. Seems like things changed as they started getting more popular.

Don't watch much real TV anymore, mainly use Kodi to watch stuff.

I'm a Kodi addict too. One of the best applications out there.

I've got it sideloaded onto my Amazon Fire Stick and it works beautifully.

Same here, and on my laptop and phone.

Well, I just found out Sony Vue is now on Roku so I'm giving it a free trial with the elite package along with Showtime and Epix Hits. I'm really digging Sony Movie Channel and MGM HD. I'll see how it compares to Sling TV which I tried a year ago.

It's got VH1 Classic which is also nice.

Edited by invisible airwave