Congratulations to LABT for insulting The Synth Era 5,000 times

JohnRogers

No one comes up with more insulting comments for Presto. No one is more dismissive of HYF. No one questions your intelligence more when you describe Power Windows as brilliant.

Here is to your 5,000th dis of The Synth Era.

Well, they think the synth era sucks. But that's hardly controversial. And I'm pretty sure the ACLU is on board with that as well.

• Like 3

No one comes up with more insulting comments for Presto. No one is more dismissive of HYF. No one questions your intelligence more when you describe Power Windows as brilliant.

Well, they think the synth era sucks. But that's hardly controversial. And I'm pretty sure the ACLU is on board with that as well.

It would hardly be necessary if people didn't defend it in the first place.

Heavy stuff! :yes: :cheers:

Any idea, John Rogers, how long it will take him to hit the 10K mark?

:popcorn:

I have to hit the 5K mark first. Truth be told, JR has no idea how many times I've criticized the synth era. It's a lot less than 5K.

There is an X factor to consider. His frequency of insulting The Synth Era is partially tied to how often people defend it but since :rush: isn't making anymore 70's music it could be anytime now.

I have to hit the 5K mark first. Truth be told, JR has no idea how many times I've criticized the synth era. It's a lot less than 5K.

Not according to The Southern Poverty Law Center. They have been cataloging your insulting remarks as they consider it hate speech.

• Like 1

Not according to The Southern Poverty Law Center. They have been cataloging your insulting remarks as they consider it hate speech.

I saw his name on the list. Right underneath The Remnant.

It would hardly be necessary if people didn't defend it in the first place.

I do go through phases or periods where I find The Synth Era more enjoyable than The Classic Golden 70's Era. I admit I may be suffering from higher levels of estrogen than normal during those periods.

I do go through phases or periods where I find The Synth Era more enjoyable than The Classic Golden 70's Era. I admit I may be suffering from higher levels of estrogen than normal during those periods.

Are they your heavier ones?

That deserves the DEATH PENALTY. Plain and simple....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/machine%20gun%20banana.png