What I Like

JohnRogers

I like my friend Cass working part time at my cigar lounge. It allows me some Grand Designs time and a cigar.

What do you like???

• Like 1

I like my daughter living with a friend on the other side of town. It is nice being empty nesters (won't count on it being forever) and she is learning a lot of valuable skills- dealing with the plumber, etc etc. :) Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Ordering things online at 2:30am, volunteer work for those who are lost, Asian women in business attire, cutting my lawn with the new pushmower, 1970s guitar gear, Tate's gluten free double chocolate cookies, surprising myself by actually repairing something
  • Like 2

Asian women in business attire

I can understand.

But when you say it, somehow it sounds hentai :LOL:

[j/k of course Lucas] ;)

The future Mrs Lucas would have spanked me if she knew something along these lines wasn't included

Actually, I'll probably get spanked for being non specific

:)

I like big butts and I cannot lie... :D

Butt seriously, I like sitting in the sweet spot listening to my stereo or sitting wherever I want listening to music via headphones. I like a quiet time when I can read a book or magazine.

• Like 3

I like big butts and I cannot lie... :D

Butt seriously, I like sitting in the sweet spot listening to my stereo or sitting wherever I want listening to music via headphones. I like a quiet time when I can read a book or magazine.

I like FG's new sensitive side

I like men with strong noses and gaunt hands.

I like the way my face looks after being out in the not-very-strong sun. A nice golden bronze.

I like fruits: bananas, watermelon, peaches, blueberries, strawberries, apples, pineapples, mangoes and pears.

• Like 1

The trains into my town have been suspended on weekends due to repair on the tracks ..

Anyways, there has been a giant bus that is transporting people in place of the train - and the speed limit on Main St is 25 MPH

I live right on the Main St

So when this bus goes by at 50 MPH, it pisses me off ..

I have it timed - the bus goes by my house eastbound, and then within 2 minutes, it comes back and goes flying by westbound ..

So when I see it go by at 50 MPH, I get my car keys, and wait - when I see it coming up the road, I pull out of my driveway in front of it and go about 15 MPH - for miles

I LIKE IT

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Sort of a sappy nonsensical statement which might be coming out of nowhere, because I'd hardly consider myself not-straight, but I like girls: their eyebrows, their hair, their lips, their skin. I like looking at them. I like the way they dress and the perfume they wear if they wear perfume. I like it when they're happy and doing the things they want in the world.
  • Like 2

The trains into my town have been suspended on weekends due to repair on the tracks ..

Anyways, there has been a giant bus that is transporting people in place of the train - and the speed limit on Main St is 25 MPH

I have it timed - the bus goes by my house eastbound, and then within 2 minutes, it comes back and goes flying by westbound ..

So when I see it go by at 50 MPH, I get my car keys, and wait - when I see it coming up the road, I pull out of my driveway in front of it and go about 15 MPH - for miles

I LIKE IT

You are single, aren't you.

• Like 1

I LIKE IT

You are single, aren't you.

For you, of course

Sort of a sappy nonsensical statement which might be coming out of nowhere, because I'd hardly consider myself not-straight, but I like girls: their eyebrows, their hair, their lips, their skin. I like looking at them. I like the way they dress and the perfume they wear if they wear perfume. I like it when they're happy and doing the things they want in the world.

DOL, are you vegan ??

DOL, are you vegan ??

Yes--was it not obvious from the sig? :P

• Like 1

DOL, are you vegan ??

Yes--was it not obvious from the sig? :P

:)

I like that !!

I will try again soon

• Like 1