Happy Fathers Day!

goose

Indeed, happy fathers day to all.

Take the day off from fixing broken things, being the atm machine and sorting out family discipline!

Have a beer, take a nap and throw on some rush!

• Like 2

Both of my children are aware of RUSH, and both were great fans of the group at one time, but we don't talk about it much anymore, and both of them have varied tastes as far as Music goes these days....not unlike ME! LOL HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL FATHERS!!!
  • Like 3

Strange, my brother and I went for a walk through a beautiful park local park just an hour ago, and he had the time of his life chasing after the geese. I approved.

Now I feel guilty, like I indirectly made goose's Father's Day worse... Very superstitious.

Happy Fathers day to all the great dads out there!

and as for the bad ones, well, I'm sure you'll be feeling a bit of guilt on this day. :D

• Like 3

Happy Fathers Day to all you TRF Dads :hail:

Just got back from visiting my Dad

• Like 3

Strange, my brother and I went for a walk through a beautiful park local park just an hour ago, and he had the time of his life chasing after the geese. I approved.

Now I feel guilty, like I indirectly made goose's Father's Day worse... Very superstitious.

Happy Fathers day to all the great dads out there!

and as for the bad ones, well, I'm sure you'll be feeling a bit of guilt on this day. :D

:LOL: @ chasing the geese! I won't hold that against you, but I hope you think about me next time you find goose turds on your car!

And :laughing guy: for the spoiler!!!

• Like 1

Right back attaché goose. Im currently typing this while ignoring my son as he's reading back to me tidbits of the amazing Planet Dinosaur. I couldn't be prouder.

:)

"Shuddup, ya brat!!! Can't you see I'm posting on TRF?!?!?" :rage:

#rushfatheroftheyear

• Like 2

Happy Father's Day to you, Goose-man, and all the other TRF dads as well!

27ea3f5a6ef6634694741ce76f8f9cd0.jpg

I wonder...do geese eat their young?

No...although my 20yo daughter sometimes makes me think we should!
  • Like 2

Right back attaché goose. Im currently typing this while ignoring my son as he's reading back to me tidbits of the amazing Planet Dinosaur. I couldn't be prouder.

:)

"Shuddup, ya brat!!! Can't you see I'm posting on TRF?!?!?" :rage:

#rushfatheroftheyear

My son knows more about dinosaurs than you do so neener.

• Like 2

Forgot to tell my story... got a new smoker, and they put me to work right away. Smoked 15lbs of pork shoulder, took it to my parents for dinner. It was delicious!

Forgot to tell my story... got a new smoker, and they put me to work right away. Smoked 15lbs of pork shoulder, took it to my parents for dinner. It was delicious!

Nice!