split from "The Garden - Clockwork Angels"

stoopid

I think these posts usually end up over here:

http://www.therushfo...elf-indulgence/

Your performance is really good. Good pedal / accompaniment work. :)

Thanks didn't see that forum. Wouldn't have thought to look for it... performing is my full-time job so I don't usually think I'm indulging myself. :( I'm usually like "CRAP... I have to work tonight."

I think they were being cheeky when they named it. Occasionally performance posts end up in here as well, seems fitting since we're ... players.

We made a separate section for members' music because we felt it wasn't getting enough exposure here in the musician's section. We wanted the non-musicians here to enjoy it, too.

And no, the forum title "Exercises in Self-Indulgence" wasn't us being cheeky, not really. Like all the forum names on this board, it's simply a topic-appropriate Rush reference.

Cheeky isn't a bad thing. This forum could use more of it. ;)

I think these posts usually end up over here:

http://www.therushfo...elf-indulgence/

Your performance is really good. Good pedal / accompaniment work. :)

Thanks didn't see that forum. Wouldn't have thought to look for it... performing is my full-time job so I don't usually think I'm indulging myself. :( I'm usually like "CRAP... I have to work tonight."

I think they were being cheeky when they named it. Occasionally performance posts end up in here as well, seems fitting since we're ... players.

We made a separate section for members' music because we felt it wasn't getting enough exposure here in the musician's section. We wanted the non-musicians here to enjoy it, too.

And no, the forum title "Exercises in Self-Indulgence" wasn't us being cheeky, not really. Like all the forum names on this board, it's simply a topic-appropriate Rush reference.

Cheeky isn't a bad thing. This forum could use more of it. ;)

Anything else we can do to make this board better for you?

• Like 2

Did you fix the rogue mod thing? They haven't posted much lately. Things seem relaxed, soothing, peaceful even. :)

Can we get warm towels for the bathroom?

Edited by stoopid

Did you fix the rogue mod thing? They haven't posted much lately. Things seem relaxed, soothing, peaceful even. :)

Did I fix the "rogue mod thing?" Any discussions between the admins and mods will remain private. Sorry, it's not something I need to run past you.

Did I fix the "rogue mod thing?" Any discussions between the admins and mods will remain private. Sorry, it's not something I need to run past you.

Instead of taking an adversarial approach towards your members, perhaps you'll see them as a valuable partner in improving the place we all share.

Instead of taking an adversarial approach towards your members, perhaps you'll see them as a valuable partner in improving the place we all share.

If a member has a problem with a mod or admin, of course they are encouraged to speak up -- which you have already done. However, members have no say in whether or not an admin or mod receives a "time out" or some other form of suspension. That sort of thing is handled internally and privately, as has been the case for the past eleven and a half years.

Other than that, this place is what it it is largely because of the members -- and their suggestions.

• Like 1

If a member has a problem with a mod or admin, of course they are encouraged to speak up -- which you have already done. However, members have no say in whether or not an admin or mod receives a "time out" or some other form of suspension. That sort of thing is handled internally and privately, as has been the case for the past eleven and a half years.

Other than that, this place is what it it is largely because of the members -- and their suggestions.

I agree 100%. It just *seemed* like you were being a bit terse, shutting me down, etc. It's all good! :)

Edited by stoopid