Happy Birthday Troutman!!!

The Cat 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROUTMAN!!!

:clap: :cheerleader: :banana: :hi: :yay: :dweez:

• Like 1

A belated happy birthday to you my friend, I hope you had the happiest of daze and have many, many more. I hope all your birthday wishes came true! :cheers: :clap: :clap: :ebert:

On a funny note you share a birth date with my youngest Daughter who turned 18 on the 8th.

479739c72a04540e91b92c949d921af2.jpg

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

A belated happy birthday to you my friend, I hope you had the happiest of daze and have many, many more. I hope all your birthday wishes came true! :cheers: :clap: :clap: :ebert:

On a funny note you share a birth date with my youngest Daughter who turned 18 on the 8th.

479739c72a04540e91b92c949d921af2.jpg

Thanks brother! Nice photo. :ebert:

Tell your daughter Happy Birthday as well. :clap:

BTW, cook up a curry meal and keep me in mind. :cheers:

Edited by troutman

:D :cheers: :D Happy Birthday, troutman! :D :cheers: :D

Ps - attempted to fish for your birthday dinner and fell in the water! *splutter* :P ;)

:LOL:

Thanks!! It won't be the last time. :ebert: :P :D :cosmo: :cheers:

• Like 1

Something for you....http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Sport%20stuff/Fly%20fisherman.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Sport%20stuff/Trout%20jumping.gif Edited by OldRUSHfan

Troutman, what's the verdict? Are you leaving on your fishing expedition tomorrow? :)

Well,

It's not looking good at the moment. A lot of times I would go alone if there was no one to go with. But I am not in the mood to do that tomorrow.

My good friend can't go until the weekend. So I am leaning towards that instead. Tomorrow is opening day. So there will be plenty of time to fish the creek. All though it's a small window. Three months or so.

• Like 1