The Only Official Slow Motion Chat Thread

Chat had an error when I tried to leave earlier today, then the main page said I was still in there when I wasn't. I hope that people didn't think I was ignoring them! :blush:

:hi:

Oh I forgot slomo chat etiquette

• Like 1

Yes I saw you and several of my faces were in the room and all I got was a hell no you ain't getting in!!! And here we are :D

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I most likely wasn't actually there :LOL:

But I think I am actually here, haha! :hi:

Edited by bean-tor
  • Like 1

Chat had an error when I tried to leave earlier today, then the main page said I was still in there when I wasn't. I hope that people didn't think I was ignoring them! :blush:

Please forgive :notworthy:

You may rise, dear friend, for you are always forgiven (though truly there is no need here :) )!

• Like 1

Yes I saw you and several of my faves were in the room and all I got was a hell no you ain't getting in!!! And here we are :D

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I most likely wasn't actually there :LOL:

But I think I am actually here, haha! :hi:

You may rise, dear friend, for you are always forgiven (though truly there is no need here :) )!

Oh I will rise when you request My Empress :notworthy: oops I meant :banana:

• Like 1

Aww! :blush:

Man I love that dancing banana :LOL:

• Like 1

Aww! :blush:

Man I love that dancing banana :LOL:

Oh if there is an emogi that represents me the best :banana: comes in the top 50

::P

• Like 1

:hi: Bean!

:hi: 74!

How are you?

Sleepy! :zzz: How are you?

• Like 1

How are you?

I am also sleepy

How are you?

I am also sleepy

I hope that you will rest well! :hi:

• Like 1

How are you?

I am also sleepy

Thanks! You too!

• Like 1

How are you?

I am also sleepy

Thanks! You too!

You're welcome, and thank you, too :)

• Like 1