Rush, The Illustrated History

Jaminbenb

http://prodimage.images-bn.com/pimages/9780760349953_p0_v1_s192x300.jpg

Ok, found this while looking for something else....talk about a cool impulse buy!

This an update of the preview book (which I still have been holding out on?)

If so I guess it makes sense just to skip the original and get the update.

It's a newer edition of this:

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/51BJGhnf7ZL._AC_US160_.jpg Rush: The Illustrated History Martin Popoff

The first edition's photos, reviews and comprehensive discography all stopped with Clockwork Angels, so I guess maybe it makes sense to have another edition that (I guess) goes through R40? (The Amazon page doesn't really say.) Since the first book wasn't cheap and someone saved up to give it to me as a gift, it kind of made me grumpy to see that Popoff did another edition so soon (and I don't have it :D :D ) If you didn't have the first book, though, the second edition would be great to get; the price is a lot better than when the first originally came out. :)

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/51BJGhnf7ZL._AC_US160_.jpg Rush: The Illustrated History Martin Popoff

The first edition's photos, reviews and comprehensive discography all stopped with Clockwork Angels, so I guess maybe it makes sense to have another edition that (I guess) goes through R40? (The Amazon page doesn't really say.) Since the first book wasn't cheap and someone saved up to give it to me as a gift, it kind of made me grumpy to see that Popoff did another edition so soon (and I don't have it :D :D ) If you didn't have the first book, though, the second edition would be great to get; the price is a lot better than when the first originally came out. :)

Are we certain this has new information? Or is it just a different cover to trick fans??

I would hold off until proof this has been updated

• Like 1

Are we certain this has new information? Or is it just a different cover to trick fans??

I would hold off until proof this has been updated

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure, the Amazon page doesn't say much about what is new inside the book.

On my way home from the bookstore, I was thinking...Wait Popoff...do I have this and just get an updated version? But thankfully I never got the first one...

Seems to be up to date, has R40 content in it, so....

What's cool is that on the front cover, the R-U-S-H is cut out, and the pictures within the letters are the first page! Sweet looking coffee table book! (that I'm sure my wife is going to give me grief about and make me put it down in the family room, as opposed to the living room! :P )

• Like 3

It's on sale for $18.18 on Amazon

I just snagged it, will be here 6-15-2016

• Like 1

On my way home from the bookstore, I was thinking...Wait Popoff...do I have this and just get an updated version? But thankfully I never got the first one...

Seems to be up to date, has R40 content in it, so....

What's cool is that on the front cover, the R-U-S-H is cut out, and the pictures within the letters are the first page! Sweet looking coffee table book! (that I'm sure my wife is going to give me grief about and make me put it down in the family room, as opposed to the living room! :P )

I like the first edition cover better but I don't have it so I'll likely get the update at some point.

• Like 1