What's the weather like right now?

jamie

The bloom is off the rose with a predicted low of 36.4 Fahrenheit. C'mon man?!!!?

Here in NorNev we'll have lows of 50f, 45f, and 39f the next three nights.

And after your 100 degree plus weather! Harsh turnaround is that!

I turned the furnace on last night ... oh the shame! Some reports said the temperature hit 32f and a few said 27.6f

Kaspar had frost on the windshield although very light.

Get out the woolly's!

The Cool Curtain has fallen here in SE Michigan...U of M just Got their first victory of the season on their second game...[Lost to Notre Dame last week] And it's just like overnight the heat and humidity LEFT. All the windows are open, and it's COOL out. it's a Grey day, clouds and good breeze. 55 degrees F, 74% humidity, no rain for a couple days now. 10 mph winds out of the NNE. What, is winter tomorrow?

KMy3oGU.png

60 degrees, mostly cloudy sky in the east, the west is clear. 86% humidity, winds 5 mph from the North....nice day...

sQqH6hw.jpg

Mostly sunny. 73 degrees F,61% humidity, winds 4 mph from North nice day cloudy for the morning hours...

JGJEdLh.jpg

It's been warm and really humid here in Myrtle Beach but that is about to change real soon I have a feeling...

Did you have to evacuate? Be safe - there's only one Narps! :)

I'm in a "mandatory" evacuation area but not going anywhere. I'm probably about 10 miles off the beach. If I saw it coming directly at us at 130/40 mph I probably would leave but it looks like it gonna be very windy and wet for a couple days. After 18 years here I've seen it before...
  • Like 2

Sunny, 82 degrees F, 57% humidity, 5 mph, from the North. No noticable effect from the Hurricane.

bir9WYP.jpg

The heat of August and September has been fully washed away with a week's worth of heavy rain.

It is now cool and windy....a rather appropriate way to begin Fall.

Yup. Fall has arrived. It's only mostly sunny outside, 52 degrees F, 74% humidity, 9 mph winds from the NNW, windows all open,...beautiful!

luxHzTo.png

• Like 1

Yup. Fall has arrived. It's only mostly sunny outside, 52 degrees F, 74% humidity, 9 mph winds from the NNW, windows all open,...beautiful!

luxHzTo.png

Oh how I long for weather like that! It will be several weeks if not well into November (maybe longer :( ) before we have even a chance to feel such wonderful conditions...

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

luxHzTo.png

Oh how I long for weather like that! It will be several weeks if not well into November (maybe longer :( ) before we have even a chance to feel such wonderful conditions...

I have relatives in Fla, so I'm familiar with the seasons there...Hang on, Friend!

QU3axzT.gif

• Like 1

luxHzTo.png

I have relatives in Fla, so I'm familiar with the seasons there...Hang on, Friend!

QU3axzT.gif

Oh yea Florida Seasons,

There are 2 of them

1- HOT

2- Damned HOT

:sundog: :LOL:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

luxHzTo.png

QU3axzT.gif

Oh yea Florida Seasons,

There are 2 of them

1- HOT

2- Damned HOT

:sundog: :LOL:

Hey, the last time I was in Fla, was New Years, [Eve, yet!] 1980, and when I was able to walk around in shorts and a T-shirt, Yeah, it was Hot to my Dad and I!

HPYZ783.jpg

eve

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1