What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Gorgeous Fall day! Sunny, 81°, good breeze, low humidity, Just the RIGHT temperature...

4m3ImIr.jpg

• Like 1

Gorgeous Fall day! Sunny, 81°, good breeze, low humidity, Just the RIGHT temperature...

4m3ImIr.jpg

How did you get that kitten into that banana? No animal cruelty involved I hope

• Like 1

4m3ImIr.jpg

who MEEEEE? HURT A KITTY? I don't even kill spiders in my apartment. I capture them safely in a glass, and put them outside! i don't hurt other creatures unless they are trying to hurt me. COMMON SENSE is the key! LOL

4nVAbCi.gif

4m3ImIr.jpg

who MEEEEE? HURT A KITTY? I don't even kill spiders in my apartment. I capture them safely in a glass, and put them outside! i don't hurt other creatures unless they are trying to hurt me. COMMON SENSE is the key! LOL

4nVAbCi.gif

That's a long-lost pic of me - how did you find it, ORFie? ;)

• Like 1

4m3ImIr.jpg

4nVAbCi.gif

That's a long-lost pic of me - how did you find it, ORFie? ;)

On the web, in a few different renderings.

jotije0.gif

gorgeous. 66°. feels like 68° light breeze, sunny, Humidity is 69%. Overall, comfy! Big storms last night around midnight lots of rain...Michigan was beaten by Michigan State. Very lackluster playing on Michigan's part.

RKCcpCz.gif

The same as Lorraine here in South East Michigan...good, because my weekend was a gigantic SUCK-FEST in terms of footbore. Michigan lost to Michigan State, IN ANN ARBOR and Green Bay lost to The Dallas Cowbores in Dallas. I hate to admit it, but Jim Harbaugh's troops didn't play very well this last Saturday. Did a LOT of stuff on the Tamiya A6M5a Zero's interior, pics later...back to that...

5UwOsBZ.png

Late 90s

Please come soon fall weather! Tired of wasting money on smart and vitamin water. It’s usually around early November when the weather finally kicks in on a consistent basis in SoCal. I miss wearing my Pink Floyd DSOTM hoodie regularly.

Edited by invisible airwave

Gray, drizzly, and 76 degrees. Typical SC early Autumn.
  • Like 1

Grey out, Rained all day yesterday, and still drizzling today...50 degrees out. Fall has entered the scene. A little late for SE Mich.

qtARwcZ.gif