What's the weather like right now?

jamie

5 hours ago, custom55 said:

I was robbed of winter.   SUCKS !  

I didn't use the snowblower once this season.

Sorry to hear of the lack of snowboarding fun. 

I'd be happy if I didn't have to deal with snow!

Better luck next winter!

On 3/22/2023 at 4:11 AM, custom55 said:

I was robbed of winter.   SUCKS !  

I didn't use the snowblower once this season.

:ohmy:

We got hammered out west

Forecast for the week is highs around 40F in the foothills, with two more feet of snow in the mountains possible.  Eesh

Edited by goose

Cold today but sunny, so it was perfect for some tree pruning.  Yesterday it was  planter bed soil amending and wildflower seeding.  I do love spring!

23 minutes ago, Tinwoodsman said:

Day 151 of fricken snow on the Prairie homestead turf and ice on the roof. Forecast for minus 0.4 Fahrenheit overnight with no thaw until next week in sight. FML!

And here I am now feeling guilty about flops and tshirt weather, aka 45F and sunny

• Haha 1

Pouring down rain all day today, right from early A.M., Street and entire area between street and sidewalk flooded, Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport closed to surface and air traffic due to 10"+of rain.  No water enetering the house, but I'm not going anywhere soon.

Edit:  Water receded, but it's s trying to rain on and off late afternoon and early evening. "Flood warnings" still posted, and the airport is closed until at least 5 AM tomorrow.  Folks on perimeter roads of the airport also flooding.  Schools closed today and tomorrow.

Edited by pjbear05
Additional information

Sunny and mid-80's all week.....tomorrow will be 40 degrees and cold rain and snow.......... :rage:  :rage:  :rage:

1 hour ago, Principled Man said:

April snowstorms :rage: :rage:  :rage:

lGLqCkK.jpg

Sunny and 68 here in the Sierra foothills.  Went skiing at Tahoe this AM and the snow is still piled high

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, goose said:

Sunny and 68 here in the Sierra foothills.  Went skiing at Tahoe this AM and the snow is still piled high

Good skiing weather but the yardcare is getting bothersome for all ... and delayed as I tend to get busy in May. There is another Colorado low blowing in for a Tuesday to Friday prairie visit. YAY!

• Like 1

Day 2.5 of a bitchy little storm ... one consolation was hanging out with some good old friends, even if we didnt get out to the pasture to see some natural beauty and see if the moose wrecked anything.

Update 

Did a walkabout this morn aaand there is ice under the snow banks, looks like a looong weekender ... more snow, more rest, More bums in the west!

Edited by Tinwoodsman
pissed off at winter

The wildflowers are amazing.  Mule's ear, lupine, Indian paintbrush, desert peach...  And the lilacs in town are divine

• Like 2