What's the weather like right now?

jamie

110 degrees  Fahrenheit design temperature difference  ...  a Saskatchewan standard

89 f today 99 with the humidity.  One of the places that needs a furnace and A/C unit  ... all we need now is a wind turbine.

It's HOT!  :sundog: and mid to upper 90's today and tomorrow.

Minneapolis is expected to reach 100° today.   :ohmy:

More rain, more rest, more bums in the west. Damn! I wanted to do yard work; yeah right ... ha ha  ... guess I'll walk down to the local grocery and liquor store ... gotta love small towns!

Plausible summer solstice rum and guitar day!

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 9:08 PM, Tinwoodsman said:

Pink sunset sky, brown  clouds,  white lighting. It might rain mud!

That turned out to be a wicked storm about 35 minutes from home. We lost power  for almost  8 hours.

Sunday at 7pm we only have 81 Fahrenheit but it feels like 99 with the humidity and only an 11mph wind. It would have been a good day for swimming except for the UV rating being through the roof.

Hot! It's like hell all over the place - but we're all in this together, right - so just take it slow...and stay hydrated, everybody :cheers:

• Like 2

Was up for a early doctor's appointment, 8 am and 89° already. Afternoons have been beastly, 95-98 the past week.  Thannk God it hasn't rained, because the humidity afterwards turns being outside into a steambath.

Froggy err foggy!  I Almost ran over a frog while cutting the front lawn last friday ... thought it was a grasshopper.

The villiages water supply for the fire dept. Is across the road and down the street a ways. So, why did the frog cross the road?

Too hot. I do not like Summer :no:

It's a setting jello mold out there...

Not fit for a frog crossing the road!

• Like 1

It unexpectedly rained yesterday. I needed 1 fnhour to finish a project so I had to move all my chit back in to the gar-age. The boss rescued me and we looked at our September project and then he took me out for lunch. 

I finished the project this morning, but the humiDiDitty is right thru the stratosphere . Oy!

We have airplanes doing crop spraying in our district because the fields have been so wet.

On the good news front, I trimmed the bustle in my hedgerow in the rain just after lunch yesterday , seeing  as the town admin butt pirates and random senile semi blind seniors were posing as curmudgeons. 

Call the Wambulance!  I'm gonna barricade the sidewalk tomorrow with hazardous waste containers while I blast Rush nonstop/do part two of the great hedgerow caper and see how many people I can piss on or off.  Thanks for listening!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tinwoodsman said:

It unexpectedly rained yesterday. I needed 1 fnhour to finish a project so I had to move all my chit back in to the gar-age. The boss rescued me and we looked at our September project and then he took me out for lunch. 

I finished the project this morning, but the humiDiDitty is right thru the stratosphere . Oy!

We have airplanes doing crop spraying in our district because the fields have been so wet.

On the good news front, I trimmed the bustle in my hedgerow in the rain just after lunch yesterday , seeing  as the town admin butt pirates and random senile semi blind seniors were posing as curmudgeons. 

Call the Wambulance!  I'm gonna barricade the sidewalk tomorrow with hazardous waste containers while I blast Rush nonstop/do part two of the great hedgerow caper and see how many people I can piss on or off.  Thanks for listening!

Good job! You should see our hedgerows! :biggrin:   Husband and I caught covid in June, got over the fever but ongoing fatigue has been a bear (although getting better this week.) Our shrubs desperately need to be trimmed and my front yard flower bed is so weedy! Neighbors have been nice about it so far but a few have given me the side eye lately while I get the mail. Hoping to attack the yard soon ! :eh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blueschica said:

Good job! You should see our hedgerows! :biggrin:   Husband and I caught covid in June, got over the fever but ongoing fatigue has been a bear (although getting better this week.) Our shrubs desperately need to be trimmed and my front yard flower bed is so weedy! Neighbors have been nice about it so far but a few have given me the side eye lately while I get the mail. Hoping to attack the yard soon ! :eh:

Hang in there! Rome wasn't burned down in a day!

• Haha 1

I thought last summer was unbearable, ha! Utah has now set a record for 28 days this summer of triple digit temperatures!!  :scared:

We are projected to have at least 5 more days in the week and over the holiday.   We rarely have 100 degree days in September. This is just awful, I feel worn out and no energy.  Hiding inside to stay semi cool.  :glare:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1