What's the weather like right now?

jamie

A bit cool this morning but will be in the 60's later today. Leaves are falling off the trees in earnest, beautiful blue skies. Got lots of rain earlier in the week, huge puddles in the driveway. Best of all it snowed in the mountains, our water year is looking up.

The "atmospheric river" has apparently changed directions as it's not currently raining.

For a fukking change.

4.60 inches of rain in November and we're not even 1/2 way thru the month. :(

Edited by driventotheedge

Unrecognizable weather today. The sky has a gray hue to it and appears to be releasing small drops of water. Can anyone explain what might be going on?

:P

A much needed storm.

• Like 1

it's been in the high 50's today after weeks of unusually hot weather, even for California in November standards. 90 degrees fahrenheit in November or December just feels depressing to me.

31 and sunny after a big snowstorm last night, about 8 inches. It looks like a winter wonderland, haven't seen this much snow in several years. Had to shovel off the steps and walkways twice and more is coming tomorrow. We sure need it and it makes it really seem like Christmas is almost here :D Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

65° and humid in Western Wisconsin. The windy storm system should whoosh thru the area around 9:00 pm.

High of 30° tomorrow! No snow expected for at least the next two weeks, and I'm OK with that..... :sundog:

Update: The big storm system roared through the Minnesota/Wisconsin/Iowa region. Tornadoes on the Minnesota side of the River. Unconfirmed reports of tornadoes in my area. My little neighborhood appears to be unharmed. I don't even see any branches on the ground. :ebert:

Edited by Principled Man