What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Tropical storm watch now in affect. Isiais could become a Cat 1 hurricane and clip the East coast of FL. All outdoor Covid testing sites have been closed. Talk about a 1-2 punch.

Stay safe. my man!

Ditto

Hurricane watch issued for Broward County at 5 pm. Started closing up the house and securing things will continue tomorrow. Rocky and I getting hunkered down.

Hurricane warning all up the coast from Boca Raton to the Brevard County line. We’re in for a beat down. :sigh:

Hope you all are OK and stay safe! My sister lives in St. Pete Beach and thought they were going to get nailed; now the track seems to have moved east. Take care!

• Like 2

Prairie is going from a sauna to a drought I fear. Where the hell do we store the stuff if we can't sell it or ship it away? #crapshoot

Our section of Pennsylvania is definitely in a drought this summer. A neighbor was beefing about the price of sweet corn today; I felt like saying it's not growing well, silly. Supply affects prices of these things!

• Like 1

Hurricane warning all up the coast from Boca Raton to the Brevard County line. We’re in for a beat down. :sigh:

I thought you lived in New Jersey. When did you move?

Last May. It’s beautiful down here, but I’m still not used to the constant, oppressive heat. As for hurricanes, I experienced Sandy up in NJ, and that was really bad. So I’m not sure what to expect here. :|

• Like 3

today was a nice and cool 105/40 degrees today :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

I don't give a tinker's cuss how dry that heat is, 104 is hot! Like, dangerous hot. Even the gila monsters are like "Warm today, huh?"

A dry heat, that's a joke my mother's family always said when they came out to visit. My uncle said you hardly sweat here, well compared to the South yeah maybe. :laughing guy:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

Crappy weather here 16C/61F and lots of rain. Where the hell is summer?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRt4hQs3nH0

I'll take some rain right about now ;)

I'll send you some over .... we have plenty to spare!!!
  • Like 1

Tropical storm watch now in affect. Isiais could become a Cat 1 hurricane and clip the East coast of FL. All outdoor Covid testing sites have been closed. Talk about a 1-2 punch.

Stay safe. my man!

Ditto

Hurricane watch issued for Broward County at 5 pm. Started closing up the house and securing things will continue tomorrow. Rocky and I getting hunkered down.

Hope you all are OK and stay safe! My sister lives in St. Pete Beach and thought they were going to get nailed; now the track seems to have moved east. Take care!

Thanks everyone, got the last of the shutters out up this morning, so I'm as ready as possible. Weather is still nice, sunny and warm. May sneak out for fast food if it holds.
  • Like 2

Raining. Not much wind, so I think it’s just Florida being Florida and not Isaias just yet. That should get here early morning tomorrow.

I thought you lived in New Jersey. When did you move?

Last May. It’s beautiful down here, but I’m still not used to the constant, oppressive heat. As for hurricanes, I experienced Sandy up in NJ, and that was really bad. So I’m not sure what to expect here. :|

That must be the place to live. Last night I checked on an old high school friend and she moved to Boca Raton as well.

• Like 2

88° and overcast, but we've dodged this storm. Started opening up some of the accordion shutters covering the windows. Many thanks for everyone's concern.
  • Like 2

It is a dark and stormy day

suddenly, a shot rang out.

rain, tornado warnings until the evening. low 70s.

need to drag the ark out of the garage...

Storm eieio blew thru today, leaving a lot of damage, downed trees. Etc. Lost power a few times but came back. So I was lucky.