What's the weather like right now?

jamie

yet more rain today ... :boo hiss:

rain is at least great at nighttime, the rain sounds are relaxing

I must be pretty feckin' relaxed then!!!!
  • Like 1

Here in North East Scotland it's pissing down as per f***ing usual 6C/42F

42 degrees in June? That's it! I know where I want to live... :outtahere:

Me too. I'd love to live anywhere it never got above 65. Oh, okay - 70

I'd love to live somewhere where it never gets BELOW 70 lol!

Well I actually had a bright sunny morning to leave on a motorcycle trip Monday 6/22. That's a very rare thing even in what passes for summer here. It's now been cloudy til 2:00 in the afternoon the last 3 days since I returned from the trip. Supposed to rain tomorrow and Weds. but then 80 and sunny by Fri and Sat which is the 4th. That's also a rare occurrence. I'll believe it when I see it.

Since one nice weekend in early May:

The technical term for a warm sunny following 2 rainy shitty ones is "Monday".

(We've literally been through 7 rainy, shitty weekends in a row in May and June!)

• Like 1

This is the coldest July 1st I have ever experienced. It never got out of the 50's today and it rained, rained, rained. The heat is on and I had to wear thermal tops and bottoms outside today because of the wind.
  • Like 1

This is the coldest July 1st I have ever experienced. It never got out of the 50's today and it rained, rained, rained. The heat is on and I had to wear thermal tops and bottoms outside today because of the wind.

If I may ask, where are you? Not quite that bad here but rainy, cloudy and shitty, temps in the mid-60s. Looks more and more like another lousy summer for us. 2nd year in a row if it ends up like that.

• Like 2

Hey! ... is sounds just like a home from home lol!
  • Like 1

Another mediocre day here ... high 50's at best .... but at least no rain.

Went out today and bought a fold-up 'directors' chair with a little beer table at the side in the anticipation of some better weather .......... so come on sun!!! :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :burger: :hotdog: :hail:

• Like 1

Currently 90 and humidity 47%. Uncomfortable but could be a lot worse. I'll trade with you, Zepphead!

If I may ask, where are you? Not quite that bad here but rainy, cloudy and shitty, temps in the mid-60s. Looks more and more like another lousy summer for us. 2nd year in a row if it ends up like that.

A few hundred miles east of you in northern Idaho. Even today was cold, but not as cold as yesterday. Tonight it will be in the 40's. I put the wool blanket on. Last night, I was cold. :LOL:

Hey! ... is sounds just like a home from home lol!

You've got my kind of weather over there. I wouldn't care if the summer never got over 70. I'm an Autumn and Winter person.

• Like 1