What's the weather like right now?

jamie

lol, funny you ask. I've been badgering my Google Home Mini all day long for the weather, because yesterday they'd said it was going to rain. So it got pretty dark around here and started pouring, yet Google had been insisting there was no rain in the forecast...

Sunny again now and I haven't been out yet but I think it's pretty hot.

I'm in northern NJ.

lol, funny you ask. I've been badgering my Google Home Mini all day long for the weather, because yesterday they'd said it was going to rain. So it got pretty dark around here and started pouring, yet Google had been insisting there was no rain in the forecast...

Sunny again now and I haven't been out yet but I think it's pretty hot.

I'm in northern NJ.

Media forecasts are a joke. Here's one from a radio station I heard: "Today's high will be 59 degrees, right now it's 63"
  • Like 2

Went on a motorcycle ride yesterday with 4 other folks on what was supposedly going to be the last decent weather day for the next 10. Forecast was for morning clouds and afternoon and evening sun. Rode home the last 15 miles in a downpour at 6:30 PM. I'd call that evening. Fukk weather forecasters who only get their job right half the time and are paid handsomely for that kind of job performance when the rest of us would be terminated for getting it right half the time.

Hehehe .... you'd feel right at home here in Ireland lol!

Went on a motorcycle ride yesterday with 4 other folks on what was supposedly going to be the last decent weather day for the next 10. Forecast was for morning clouds and afternoon and evening sun. Rode home the last 15 miles in a downpour at 6:30 PM. I'd call that evening. Fukk weather forecasters who only get their job right half the time and are paid handsomely for that kind of job performance when the rest of us would be terminated for getting it right half the time.

Hehehe .... you'd feel right at home here in Ireland lol!

I've kind of gathered that. My sympathies to both of us.

• Like 1

First official day of Summer yesterday. Poured fukking rain all day.

In fairness to Mother Nature, this entire week starting with tomorrow is going to be in the 80s and mostly sunny. I'm taking a 4 day motorcycle trip to Western Montana and Lolo Pass in Idaho. 'Bout fukking time we got some good weather.

The Siberian town of Verkhoyansk is located above the Arctic Circle in the Sakha Republic - about 2,900 miles northeast of Moscow.

The town enjoys the world's most extreme temperature range, with a low of -68 degrees C (- 90° F) and a previous high of 37.2 C (98.96° F)

It was 100° F in the town on Saturday. :o

Here in North East Scotland it's pissing down as per f***ing usual 6C/42F

42 degrees in June? That's it! I know where I want to live...:outtahere:

• Like 2

94° F, heat index makes it feel like 103. Broiling outside, but if it rains, it'll turn into a steam bath. Rocky keeps looking at me like he wants to go out, but he's barely out two minutes and he scratching get back in.
  • Like 2

94° F, heat index makes it feel like 103. Broiling outside, but if it rains, it'll turn into a steam bath. Rocky keeps looking at me like he wants to go out, but he's barely out two minutes and he scratching get back in.

Rocky's from Philadelphia, too?
  • Like 1

Here in North East Scotland it's pissing down as per f***ing usual 6C/42F

42 degrees in June? That's it! I know where I want to live... :outtahere:

Me too. I'd love to live anywhere it never got above 65. Oh, okay - 70

• Like 3