What's the weather like right now?

jamie

As I was walkin' 'round Grosvenor Square

Not a chill to the winter but a nip to the air...

Halloween in Carson means trick or treating at the governor's mansion. We're on the same street and will have between 500-1,000 trick or treaters.

mansion-300x248.jpg

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

As I was walkin' 'round Grosvenor Square

Not a chill to the winter but a nip to the air...

Halloween in Carson means trick or treating at the governor's mansion. We're on the same street and will have between 500-1,000 trick or treaters.

mansion-300x248.jpg

:o :o :o Wow! That sounds fun, though. If the weather is good we get about 150, but heavy rain is predicted for tomorrow night. :(

went down and checked my mail around 8:45 and it was snowing! so The Snow hadda show up. We'll see if any sticks tomorrow morning!

Rlt11cI.jpg

• Like 2

Cold! About 19 F right now, and frosty. Looks like Mr. Guess Who Starts Everybody's Car will be at it again this morning.

Know the feeling, and on odd occasions, someone's car alarm goes off at 2am or thereabouts.

Cold! About 19 F right now, and frosty. Looks like Mr. Guess Who Starts Everybody's Car will be at it again this morning.

:oops: Looks like that cold front is already there. Stay warm. We already had that out here a few weeks ago. Along with snow.