What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Cool start to the day, not too humid...Sun is out today...not too many clouds yet...56 degrees F

Ubtr88K.gif

95° today, and people are acting like it's the end of the world..... :laughing guy:

It would feel like that here.....there's never been a temp that high.

Sunny, not to hot yet, 79 Degrees F, 59% Humidity. Quite nice actually!

t068QCe.jpg

Random sun shower / with thunder ... unpredictable weather is getting even more bizarre ... no tree hugging for a while ... will drink scotch whiskey all night long and die behind the wheel instead (proverbially of course)
  • Like 1

Random sun shower / with thunder ... unpredictable weather is getting even more bizarre ... no tree hugging for a while ... will drink scotch whiskey all night long and die behind the wheel instead (proverbially of course)

They've got it made for the winners in the world.

• Like 1

Light rain, 66 Degrees, 96% Humidity. Winds from The SSE. 12 mph. Been cooler the last few days...

IAbYm6H.jpg

• Like 1

They've got it made for the winners in the world.

Old habits die hard.

Before I knew the lyrics for the song, I thought what I posted was what they were singing.

That should read: "They've got a name for the winners in the world."

• Like 2

It's been two weeks from July's playbook 'round here. I guess Summer was gonna summer til the bitter, sweaty end.

Today, though, it's going to rain biblically (not like Texas, though) and things will cool off. Low overnight of 56 F.

It's unusually hot and humid in SW Ontario yesterday and today. It was still 72 degrees this morning when I got up and went outside with my coffee. The high humidity makes it feel closer to 80 degrees. Not normal for where we live. End of September and I still have the central air on - :blink:

I love Fall, but since it precedes Winter, it's not my favourite season.

• Like 1