What's the weather like right now?

jamie

On the other hand, I can't stand the DEEP COLD of WINTER!!!

Beautiful Day today, 80° 48% humidity, 5 mph breeze...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/drinking%20sunbtathing%20%20banana%20sm.jpg

97 :(

I hate the summer.

Let's all move to Costa Rica

It's 101 here now. Stifling.

I wouldn't want to live in a place like Costa Rica. Barbados has the same steady temps year round.

Anything over 65 (I'll go as high as 70) is too warm for me. My ideal climate is never over 65 or below 25. Does it exist anywhere?

Edited by Lorraine

I hate the summer.

I wouldn't want to live in a place like Costa Rica. Barbados has the same steady temps year round.

Anything over 65 (I'll go as high as 70) is too warm for me. My ideal climate is never over 65 or below 25. Does it exist anywhere?

In regards to a place you've heard of, Christchurch NZ is the closest thing you'll probably get

Storm and hail came a'ROARING thru town. Dime to quarter-sized hail coming down heavy. The cars survived! :D

I hate the summer.

Canberra's ok except when we have a really hot summer. I don't like living in aircon and this past summer was one like that. The occasional peaks to over 40C are mind melting. But very little humidity so it's bearable. 15%

Edited by IwillchooseFreeWill
  • Like 1

Like it's hotter than the Tobes of Hades

Over there too?

I would like to say today our weather today will be better, but it will be as hot as yesterday.

Yes, and it still is... :sundog: yowl.... :o

• Like 1

We were warned of a particularly nasty storm system coming through tonight, but I heard NOTHING. Though, when I looked out the back bedroom window, it HAD rained. Temp is going down, actually, 63° F but with 100% humidity.

:banana:

All smoked out here in the Okanogan Valley. To the north, it seems that all of British Columbia is burning up, with 14,000+ people evacuated at this point.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...elief-1.4197826

b-c-july-2017-wildfire-map-monday-pm.jpg

Kevin Skrepnek, B.C.'s chief wildfire information officer, said over 140 fires started on Friday and nearly 100 more on Saturday, followed by a few dozen on Sunday.

He said 220 active fires are burning across the province.

cache-creek-wildfire.jpg

The remains of mobile homes destroyed by wildfire stand in Boston Flats as a fire burns on a mountain east of Cache Creek on Sunday. (Darryl Dyck/Canadian Press)

Edited by goose

Awfully hot today, upper 90s, and very humid at the same time. Ug.

Oh well, June and the first week of July weren't so bad for SC, but now things have gone into full blown classic extremely hot and humid Summer mode. Part of life in the Deep South.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert