What's the weather like right now?

jamie

115 currently with 8% humidity. It was this hot yesterday too. I think I'm going to melt.

Yeah,

The humidity would kill me.

Humidity would kill me too if it were higher. As it is now, feels like an oven but it's not oppressive.

• Like 1

It's a brisk 9C at midday (noon to Yanks) and brilliantly sunny. Was down to -3 last night. Ask Google to convert C to F.

Where in Australia do you live, Freewill? My husband and daughter have both spent time in Brisbane (most of a year, for my daughter) and loved it there. Stay warm!

After 122F in Palm Springs, the 92F of home feels darn good!

122F? That's a lot of F.

That would be 50C in metric lands and that's a whole lotta C!

200_s.gif#17-grid1

Yep. It was blazing! But the pool was nice. :)

It's a brisk 9C at midday (noon to Yanks) and brilliantly sunny. Was down to -3 last night. Ask Google to convert C to F.

Where in Australia do you live, Freewill? My husband and daughter have both spent time in Brisbane (most of a year, for my daughter) and loved it there. Stay warm!

Canberra, high and surrounded by mountains. Brissy is for wimps! This AM it was 2C at 11AM! I'm going to stay under the doona.

• Like 3

I love that you felt there might be a need to explain midday and offer help with celcius. 'Murica!
  • Like 1

Canberra, high and surrounded by mountains. Brissy is for wimps! This AM it was 2C at 11AM! I'm going to stay under the doona.

You have my envy. Seriously. i can always get warm, but I can't always get cool. Little is more uncomfortable than extreme heat.

Canberra sounds beautiful.

• Like 1

You have my envy. Seriously. i can always get warm, but I can't always get cool. Little is more uncomfortable than extreme heat.

Canberra sounds beautiful.

Canberra is IMO the best small city in Australia. We have distinct seasons, mountains (although not very high ones) around us, dry climate with lots of sunshine. No beaches but they're not far away. Lots of natural landscape in among the development.

• Like 2

Hot. About 110° and sunny. The same it's been for the last couple of weeks.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1