Sunny

Amazing

Sunny

Really nice

Hot

f***in' 37°C today :sundog: :sundog: :sundog:

now it's a hot full moon night here. :hail:

• Like 1

Decent day today, cut the grass and got stung by a bee. Right on the knuckle of my thumb!!

Ouch! I bet that hurt like crazy.

Mostly cloudy, 77°f Thunderstorms this afternoon supposedly...radar confirms this could happen...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Checkered%20Flag%20banana.gif

It's early morning and foggy. I do hate the fog, but it's almost pretty looking at it through the oak trees. It obscures everything beyond and makes me feel very secluded.
  • Like 1

Only got up into the 90s today which is a relief from the 100's we've had the past two months. We had some rain this morning and the clouds have hung around all day. Monsoon season is upon us.

Sunny, 75°F 61% humidity...pretty nice day outside....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana-pink.gif

So-so.. been a pretty god-awful summer thus far.. think i'll get myself down to the bookies and wager a tenner on the year 2024 having ≥ 21 days of uninterrupted sunshine. :sundog:

Hot and humid. Heat index of 93, at 12:30 PM...bound to go up another ten degrees at least, before the day is done.

Continued hot and humid through the weekend, with a flash flood watch starting tomorrow, to boot.

Hot and humid. Heat index of 93, at 12:30 PM...bound to go up another ten degrees at least, before the day is done.

Continued hot and humid through the weekend, with a flash flood watch starting tomorrow, to boot.

Much the same here in central PA, only the real temp is 91, the heat index is something higher. Annoying pop up showers every afternoon. I would rather just have it hot and sunny since there is some outside painting I need to do!