What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Typical summer temps here in Central Texas, around 93 degrees F. However.... with the humidity factored in, it feels like 104F. :sundog: :fury: :wacko:

:hi: :hi:

Hope you are doing well!! :hug2:

I'm doing good! :hi: How 'bout you?

I wish I had your cool temps today. Today's temperature/humidity index for North Central Texas is 106! It's a tad warm here. :yes:

• Like 1

Typical summer temps here in Central Texas, around 93 degrees F. However.... with the humidity factored in, it feels like 104F. :sundog: :fury: :wacko:

:hi: :hi:

Hope you are doing well!! :hug2:

I'm doing good! :hi: How 'bout you?

I wish I had your cool temps today. Today's temperature/humidity index for North Central Texas is 106! It's a tad warm here. :yes:

Doing well,

Thanks. Yeah, I could not handle the humidity there. The heat is one thing the humidity is another. Stay cool! :cool: :cheers:

We have had a very surprising blast of dry air from an oddball cold front that was a freak of nature to make it this far south at this time of year. It very pleasant walking out of the house in almost July and it being cooler outside than in. That doesn't usually happen till late October.
  • Like 1

it's sprinkling outside, and THEY'RE MOWING THE LAWN. Is it just me, or WHAT? I was always told you don't mow WET GRASS! I makes it HELL to clean the mower! I guess the landscaping co. doesn't care about that.....Hell, they just charge us MORE MONEY......http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/DOH/DOH-1.gif

Sunny, upper 70s....rained last night.... :yes: :hi: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana:

A beautiful, warm, non-humid summer day. I am so glad I moved away from San Francisco for many reasons, and one big reason is the weather - it is 15-20 degrees warmer over here than in SF.
  • Like 1