4 millionth post upcoming....what will it be?

laughedatbytime

4 million  

28 members have voted

1. 1. The 4 millionth post in TRF is coming up, what will it be?

• Another post about whether Permanent Waves is a 70s or 80s album?
    • John Rogers trying to rehabilitate the Synth Era
    • SPAM on TOST
    • utter gibberish resulting from someone hitting their head on the keyboard trying to stay awake while reading Peart's blog
    • Someone posting about how Geddy is SO HAWWWWWT!
    • A fraroc post that no one will read because everyone has him blocked
    • A poll thread on Face Up vs Bravest Face
    • The return of rushgoober with a thread about how wrong he was about Vapor Trails (but not Twilight movies)
    • treeduck posting about the latest camp fodder the Saints are bringing in
    • The long awaited first post from one Mr. Dick Tree
    • Some BS about what constitutes a TrueRushFan followed by 73 shutting the place down for a few weeks
    • Something else (please give your ideas below)

I'd wager the difference in posts is due to the hidden moderator subforum.

No, posts made in the mod forum count towards the number we see on the main page, just like posts made in SOCN count -- remember, most TRFers don't have access to SOCN, yet everyone sees the same post count.

Asshole! Now everyone knows I'm stupid!!

You're always a king in my eyes :codger: , Your Awesomeness, even if you do have a low I.Q. :)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :hug2: :kisshug:

Awww, thanks.

:hug2:

• Like 2

I'd wager the difference in posts is due to the hidden moderator subforum.

No, posts made in the mod forum count towards the number we see on the main page, just like posts made in SOCN count -- remember, most TRFers don't have access to SOCN, yet everyone sees the same post count.

Asshole! Now everyone knows I'm stupid!!

You're always a king in my eyes :codger: , Your Awesomeness, even if you do have a low I.Q. :)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :hug2: :kisshug:

Awww, thanks.

:hug2:

We numb-skulls have to stick together! :)

• Like 2

Don't fret about having a low I.Q., that means next to nothing, I bring to you this quote which certainly does matter:

Don't be impressed by money, followers, degrees and titles. Be impressed by kindness, integrity, humility and generosity.

Who on this forum isn't any of those things?

Thickos

• Like 3

Don't fret about having a low I.Q., that means next to nothing, I bring to you this quote which certainly does matter:

Don't be impressed by money, followers, degrees and titles. Be impressed by kindness, integrity, humility and generosity.

Who on this forum isn't any of those things?

Thickos

I feel better already. :unsure:

• Like 1

adf26288e2c98ff75a71d2ec4639bcd4.jpg

What if it's something you posted?

then it's definitely something stupid
  • Like 1

LMAO!!!!! I LOVE this place!!!!! :dweez: :codger: :heart: :kisshug: :mwah: :rose: :moose: :syrinx: :hug2: :rush: :7up: ;) :D :LOL: :ebert: :clap: :wub: :hi: :yes: :banana:
  • Like 1

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

treeduck, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 :givebeer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziNd-jXZdoI

Larry Carlton has jazz hands!

Yes he DOES!!! My BFF (†) Dave got me into him in the early '80s.... :banana:

• Like 1

We're like 3400 posts away. How long does that take? I want to know because I am going to post a special seperate Permanet Waves thread.

That's a good idea. Will we be discussing which decade it belongs to? :)

• Like 1

We're like 3400 posts away. How long does that take? I want to know because I am going to post a special seperate Permanet Waves thread.

That's simple. If we're talking being MADE, that is definitely '79. Being RELEASED, that's definitely '80. I heard two of the songs, "Spirit Of Radio" and "Freewill" in Sept. of '79 on the 'Warm Up' tour at Pine Knob in Mich. (Detroit area) and I read in one of the rock Magz in an interview with Geddy, that the album was finished in '79, but may not have been actually printed in numbers enough to release yet.

Nah.

Um, mayyyyyybeeeeeee??

Yeah. Probably.

• Like 2

That's simple. If we're talking being MADE, that is definitely '79. Being RELEASED, that's definitely '80. I heard two of the songs, "Spirit Of Radio" and "Freewill" in Sept. of '79 on the 'Warm Up' tour at Pine Knob in Mich. (Detroit area) and I read in one of the rock Magz in an interview with Geddy, that the album was finished in '79, but may not have been actually printed in numbers enough to release yet.

We got a live one here!!!;)

• Like 4

Time is always right for a Permanent Waves thread.

• Like 2

So we agree it is 70's music, a 70's album. The last album of the 70's.

• Like 4

Everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how misguided.

• Like 2

Obviously, Rush purposely chose the release date so that fans will still have something to talk argue about long after they retired
  • Like 1

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

treeduck, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 :givebeer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziNd-jXZdoI

Larry Carlton has jazz hands!

Yes he DOES!!! My BFF (†) Dave got me into him in the early '80s.... :banana:

BFF? I didnt know you and Dave were teenage girls. ;)

The language changes, ya know? BFF is a perfect moniker for David, he was one of those people you could go to with ANYTHING and he would help you. Best Friend Forever kinda fits. Do you agree?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Monsters/Zombie.gif

That's how I experienced it, in Geddy's OWN WORDS, so if you can't believe what your eyes tell you, you're DEFINITELY MISGUIDED! LOL