Rush T-Shirts Summer Sale

Lorraine

My one and only Rush t shirt(2112) has been mothballed to the rags bag without my consent.This is a national disaster and grounds for divorce.She promised me a new one but it is not the point as it was perfectly servicable particularly on hot days(plenty of holes).

Sacrilege.

If anyone has the black R40 fitted hat that's on sale I have a question. The only size the store has is "Big". Is there anyway to tell the size? If it's like the old black S&A 08 tour hat then maybe the Big size will work. The S&A tour hat is regular sized and it's a little tight on my head.

Debating on getting the hat or the blue R40 tour shirt since it's down to a reasonable price.

If you don't get any answers here you could always try calling the Backstage Club and ask them.

The hat is really a tight fit, I find all the hats offered for sale are tight, or maybe i have a big head?

If anyone has the black R40 fitted hat that's on sale I have a question. The only size the store has is "Big". Is there anyway to tell the size? If it's like the old black S&A 08 tour hat then maybe the Big size will work. The S&A tour hat is regular sized and it's a little tight on my head.

Debating on getting the hat or the blue R40 tour shirt since it's down to a reasonable price.

If you don't get any answers here you could always try calling the Backstage Club and ask them.

The hat is really a tight fit, I find all the hats offered for sale are tight, or maybe i have a big head?

Do you know what your hat size is? I was just looking at the hat itself and it's kind of odd there's not any adjustment there. Maybe that's why it's on sale? Of course it does say it's a "stretch" fitted hat.

Edited by EagleMoon

Do you know what your hat size is? I was just looking at the hat itself and it's kind of odd there's not any adjustment there. Maybe that's why it's on sale? Of course it does say it's a "stretch" fitted hat.

Yeah, my hat size is 73/8, but all these hats only come s/m or l/xl and the r40 hat comes "big" They are very tight fitting, and i know of no ways of stretching them?

Yeah, my hat size is 73/8, but all these hats only come s/m or l/xl and the r40 hat comes "big" They are very tight fitting, and i know of no ways of stretching them?

No I get that, but it does say it's made out of stretchy material. You could call them and ask them to measure one. That's what I would do.

• Like 1

I'm usually very wary about fitted hats because I have a large melon. I bought the black hemispheres cap a couple of years ago because is was so cheap (and looks awesome). Had to have it I of course got the "big" size...I'm happy with it. The fit's not too snug which I'd hate.

In general I stay away from most fitted caps that aren't like the New Era caps with the actual size on it (7 1/2) for me.

Edited by A rocket that ignites itself
  • Like 1

I wear a 7 3/8 and fits perfect, the reg size on the hats is to small
  • Like 1

Thanks! I sent them an email the other day but didn't get a reply yet. Did the email they sent out state when the sale ends? I don't think it did.

I'm still debating on what I'll order. I think the hat will fit better than the 08 S&A tour hat that I have. I had wanted the larger size but at the concert they only had one size for sale.

I wear a 7 3/8 and fits perfect, the reg size on the hats is to small

Thanks!

Thanks! I sent them an email the other day but didn't get a reply yet. Did the email they sent out state when the sale ends? I don't think it did.

I'm still debating on what I'll order. I think the hat will fit better than the 08 S&A tour hat that I have. I had wanted the larger size but at the concert they only had one size for sale.

Emailing them didn't work when I tried it. Had to call.