Rush T-Shirts Summer Sale

Lorraine

The BEST Rush T shirt moment ever - 1981, Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, Moving Pictures Tour. 2nd night of three shows that I went to. This SMOKIN' HOT chick sitting directly in the row ahead of me, wearing skin tight jeans, 5 inch heels and a SKIN TIGHT 2112 T shirt with the sleeves cut off.

Oh, and no bra. It was cool in there...

Got them all, super fast shipping, they are just down the qew highway, really cool shirts.

Do you mean you ordered all of them today?

no, i ordered them about 2 days ago, I have been to the warehouse in Oakville, really cool staff, very nice. Edited by canadianice
  • Like 1

The BEST Rush T shirt moment ever - 1981, Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, Moving Pictures Tour. 2nd night of three shows that I went to. This SMOKIN' HOT chick sitting directly in the row ahead of me, wearing skin tight jeans, 5 inch heels and a SKIN TIGHT 2112 T shirt with the sleeves cut off.

Oh, and no bra. It was cool in there...

Standing at attention?

I like that Rush Royalty Kings Raglan. Doesn't say whether it is for men or women though. Maybe I will treat myself to that one.

I thought that one was nice, too. I like those raglan ones.

• Like 1

Got them all, super fast shipping, they are just down the qew highway, really cool shirts.

Do you mean you ordered all of them today?

no, i ordered them about 2 days ago, I have been to the warehouse in Oakville, really cool staff, very nice.

:cheers:

I like that Rush Royalty Kings Raglan. Doesn't say whether it is for men or women though. Maybe I will treat myself to that one.

If they are for men, it doesn't fit right on a woman. That's a really nice shirt too. I'd wear it proudly! :)

• Like 1

That one is nice too. And Lorraine, since when isn't a t-shirt unisex? :)

That one is nice too. And Lorraine, since when isn't a t-shirt unisex? :)

I don't know. They come in men's and women's sizes. If they were/are unisex, should be one tee fits all. ;)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

If anyone has the black R40 fitted hat that's on sale I have a question. The only size the store has is "Big". Is there anyway to tell the size? If it's like the old black S&A 08 tour hat then maybe the Big size will work. The S&A tour hat is regular sized and it's a little tight on my head.

Debating on getting the hat or the blue R40 tour shirt since it's down to a reasonable price.

If anyone has the black R40 fitted hat that's on sale I have a question. The only size the store has is "Big". Is there anyway to tell the size? If it's like the old black S&A 08 tour hat then maybe the Big size will work. The S&A tour hat is regular sized and it's a little tight on my head.

Debating on getting the hat or the blue R40 tour shirt since it's down to a reasonable price.

If you don't get any answers here you could always try calling the Backstage Club and ask them.

My one and only Rush t shirt(2112) has been mothballed to the rags bag without my consent.This is a national disaster and grounds for divorce.She promised me a new one but it is not the point as it was perfectly servicable particularly on hot days(plenty of holes).
  • Like 1