Mike Portnoy - WTF is he doing???????????

Rock snobbery gets one nowhere. So many of these guys are friends, and it's not like being in bands are like feuding nations. These guy don't look at each other with disdain and shit on other acts because of talent or style for the most part. Neil would have loved playing with AC/DC or Ratt or Twisted Sister, I guarantee it. It's probably fun for them to get out of their own circle and expand a bit as well. Plus, it's huge for both bands. I bet a lot of fans of both bands aren't fans of the other. Now there.Will be new fans of each.
  • Like 2

Rock snobbery gets one nowhere. So many of these guys are friends, and it's not like being in bands are like feuding nations. These guy don't look at each other with disdain and shit on other acts because of talent or style for the most part. Neil would have loved playing with AC/DC or Ratt or Twisted Sister, I guarantee it. It's probably fun for them to get out of their own circle and expand a bit as well. Plus, it's huge for both bands. I bet a lot of fans of both bands aren't fans of the other. Now there.Will be new fans of each.

^This guy right here gets it.

• Like 1

I'm amused at the fact that I think most of the responses were joking or tongue in cheek and those are being attacked as taking it too seriously by the ones actually taking it too seriously. It's a rare treat to Observe.
  • Like 1

Chill out. What's the big deal? Let go of your Twisted Sister hate.

Twisted Sister's original drummer passed away and Portnoy is filling in.

I've been taking a lot of time off from this forum. I'm bored here. No offense.

But this thread caught my eye.

AJ was a great drummer. LEGEND!!

ReRushed your post is first class. It's true. Hell I am a Mike Portnoy basher as many of you know but I think it's FUCKKING AWESOME that he is playing with Twisted Sister!!!!

There is a new documentary out on Twisted Sister!!!! It's on BLURAY! IT'S FUCKKING KILLER!!!!!!! TWISTED MUTHERFUKKER SISTER!!!!

All of you fuckking Wet Dream Theater Fan Bois who need your fuckking lame ass over the top prog snob slop all the time can bite me.

I hate Mike. He is a short arrogant prick but the fact that he can play in many genres is a fukking GOOD THING!

DREAM THEATER SUCKS!!!!!!! The band should be renamed DREAM JORDSUCKMYASS!!!!!!!!!!!! Another arrogant midget with an EGO the size of King Kong's hard cock!!!!!!! LOSER!

Good for MIKE!!!!

DUH!!

You Rush fake Fans come on here and think you know your rock history?????

TWISTED SISTER IS FROM NEW YORK!!! SO IS MIKE!!!!!!!!

I'm done here.

Wasting my time.

Did you happen to see the new commercial? We're Not Gonna Take it is made fun off and at the end Dee is sitting at a table and says, "I used to like that song."

FUCKK YES!!!!

POSERS ON THIS FORUM NEED TO EXIT STAGE LEFT!!!!!!!!!

Go masturbate to Neil riding naked on his lame ass BMW motorbike.

Jordan Rudess can ride shotgun. COME I MEAN PUN INTENDED!!!!!!!

RUSH IS OVER.

MIKE IS STILL MAKING A LIVING!

LEAVE THE HACK ALONE!!!!!

Come after me and "HACKETT TO PIECES!"

Let's go now!!

Signed,

SPACE DYED VEST