Bubba Gram #6

HalfwayToGone

He never says a whole lot about the shows in any of his books. Even in Roadshow it was more about the trips in between rather than the shows themselves.
  • Like 1

I like Neil's updates. I thought it was pretty clever to slide the bikes under the barricade; I never would have thought to purposely put mine on the ground :D

I'm looking forward to what he says about the LA show.

it will be interesting to see if he says anything meaningful or if he does his usual "tell you enough to pique your interest but not enough to give you any insight" thing.

He probably won't tell us a whole lot only because he's saving it for his book.

he never tells us anything in the books either.

except that he likes macallan and rocks and flowers and trees and bmws, and that he and mosbach like pretend to be gay even though they aren't.

Nothing against the guy really, but he is a shockingly bad writer.....

And worse a total bore.

I doubt many people would read his books if he weren't the drummer for Rush.

• Like 3

And worse a total bore.

He wouldn't have any books published at all if he wasn't in RUSH. He'd be a farmer with a trunk full of journals and ramblings that even his mother hadn't bothered with.

• Like 3

And worse a total bore.

He wouldn't have any books published at all if he wasn't in RUSH. He'd be a farmer with a trunk full of journals and ramblings that even his mother hadn't bothered with.

A farmer?

And worse a total bore.

A farmer?

Yeah that's what he was doing before he joined RUSH.

And worse a total bore.

A farmer?

You mean working for his dad at the parts store.

And worse a total bore.

A farmer?

You mean working for his dad at the parts store.

Farming equipment yeah.

And worse a total bore.

Who cares? He is the drummer of Rush and also managed to become one of the most well known and popular drummers in history. Call him a bore. Call him rude. Call him whatever. Doesn't change the fact of what he has accomplished.

I like Neil's updates. I thought it was pretty clever to slide the bikes under the barricade; I never would have thought to purposely put mine on the ground :D

it will be interesting to see if he says anything meaningful or if he does his usual "tell you enough to pique your interest but not enough to give you any insight" thing.

His last gasp money grab.

"The Big Money!" FUCKK NEIL PEART! MY MENTOR! MY MAN MUSE! MY FUCKKING KNOWN HERO! FUCKK YOU!!!!!! I still play my drums to your albums everyday for stamina and fun. BUT FUKK YOU!!!!

Fuckking hypocriite! I thought he was going to stay home and be a father to Oliva!!! Instead he is wearing Frankie Goes To Hollywood Leather Chaps on some lame ass BMW motorbike.

What a bore. What an old fat man.

This really depresses me.

Thank the Universe I can stay motivated by earlier Rush releases.

I will carry the torch alone in my garage. I don't need to join some stupid lame ass Rush cover band.

Sorry. No offense, but Rush cover bands are a fuckking waste of time.

"TIME STAND STILL?"

No please.

Thank GOD the clock is always ticking.

Even a broken clock is at least right twice a day.

RUSH FOREVER

THANK GOD THEY RETIRED!!!!!!

• Like 4

FuckkoffNeilagram #254

FuckkoffNeilagram #2112

Thanks for the memories cigarette smoking pot belly deli tit!!!!

The greatest modern all around drummer on the planet turns into a selfish arrogant prick. Blowing off his family to ride a motorbike. What a fuckinng fruit loop!!!!

Neil should do a tv commercial for Fruit Of The Loom! Size XXXXXXXXXXXXL!

Fuckign moron

• Like 1

And worse a total bore.

Who cares?

My point exactly. :P

Please. Maybe he likes doing something OTHER than drumming.

• Like 1

Shockingly bad? I'd love to see your work. Heaven forbid he has interests outside music. Ever notice that really bright people are interested in a lot of things? Being famous helps getting one's work noticed, but being famous for something else doesn't make your work less worthy. And no, I'm not a fanboi.

• Like 1

Yeah but does he need fans of his drumming to buy his books?

Shockingly bad? I'd love to see your work. Heaven forbid he has interests outside music. Ever notice that really bright people are interested in a lot of things? Being famous helps getting one's work noticed, but being famous for something else doesn't make your work less worthy. And no, I'm not a fanboi.

I couldn't give a flying f**k what he is interested in...I think his writing stinks and am perfectly at liberty to say so. I find it tediously boring and stilted and this has nothing to do with him being a member of Rush.

Also, I'm not trying to sell my work in the public arena, so my writing skills are a moot point.

I'm not interested either whether you are a fanboi or not...knock yourself out.

• Like 3

Yeah but does he need fans of his drumming to buy his books?

No. He doesn't NEED anyone to. He is sharing is love for adventure and writing. That he can sell some is a bonus.
  • Like 1

I couldn't give a flying f**k what he is interested in...I think his writing stinks and am perfectly at liberty to say so. I find it tediously boring and stilted and this has nothing to do with him being a member of Rush.

Also, I'm not trying to sell my work in the public arena, so my writing skills are a moot point.

You're missing the point. Many people ARE interested in his adventures and hobbies, and because he's famous and has some money it's easier to make one's work available. Good for him. That's the way it is.
  • Like 1

You're missing the point. Many people ARE interested in his adventures and hobbies, and because he's famous and has some money it's easier to make one's work available. Good for him. That's the way it is.

The point I was making is he wouldn't be selling any books at all if he wasn't the drummer from RUSH. The publishers know a lot of his fans will buy his stuff therefore he gets a contract.

• Like 1