Andy Curran of OLE on upcoming Rush releases and possility of new Rush music

RUSHFREAK101

Don't have a clue who Andy Curran or OLE is but it's nice to hear there's a strong possibility of Rush doing new music. I thought there was a good chance that could happen even if they don't tour anymore. Their fanbase is loyal enough that they should be able to actually make a little money still off new albums.
  • Like 4

Don't have a clue who Andy Curran or OLE is but it's nice to hear there's a strong possibility of Rush doing new music. I thought there was a good chance that could happen even if they don't tour anymore. Their fanbase is loyal enough that they should be able to actually make a little money still off new albums.

Agreed but if anybody wants to tell us who Andy Curran is and what OLE is that would be cool.

• Like 2

Agreed but if anybody wants to tell us who Andy Curran is and what OLE is that would be cool.

Back in November of last year, rights management company Ole acquired Rush's record label and home for over 40 years - Anthem Entertainment Group. As part of the deal, Anthem's long-time A&R director Andy Curran joined Ole as Label Services general manager/A&R. Now over six months into the acquisition, Curran

this is the info of what found about OLE and Andy Curran

also Andy Curran was the singer for Coney Hatch

• Like 3

Back in November of last year, rights management company Ole acquired Rush's record label and home for over 40 years - Anthem Entertainment Group. As part of the deal, Anthem's long-time A&R director Andy Curran joined Ole as Label Services general manager/A&R. Now over six months into the acquisition, Curran

Ok, but this brings up another question, who is Coney Hatch :LOL:

• Like 1

I remember Clockwork Angels charting pretty well. It hit #2 in the Billboard. It sold 100,000+ copies

• Like 4

LOLOL youtube Coney Hatch they were a pretty good rock band back in the late 80's and early 90's their big hits was Monkey Bar and Devil's Deck

• Like 1

Like I always have said...they are way to creative not to make new music. Creativity isn't something you can just switch off.

Amen brother. These guys are ready to make Clockwork Angels II
  • Like 3

I remember Clockwork Angels charting pretty well. It hit #2 in the Billboard. It sold 100,000+ copies

I've bought 4 of those
  • Like 3

I've bought 4 of those

Crap, I thought I was special with only 3!

• Like 4

A great rockin little combo from the great white north
  • Like 1

He was an executive producer for S&A, R30, and CA.

• Like 2

Please for Rush fans sake release the whole test for echo tour on DVD.

Plus, do a Bottrill remix of CA record. He could work wonders with that great record.

Hate to say it, but CA probably won't ever get a remix. The band is too proud of it and not everyone thinks it has horrible production.

• Like 3

Like I always have said...they are way to creative not to make new music. Creativity isn't something you can just switch off.

Oh, yes please! It doesn't have to be a continuation of the story, but I want more of that style of music.

I WANT MORE!

• Like 7

I like him better as Rush's A&R man myself.

Not a chance.

But just give Kevin J. Anderson the word.....

I've bought 4 of those

Crap, I thought I was special with only 3!

I'm going to plead the 5th on this one.